|Sora Choi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1992|
Sora Choi is a Korean model who is best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Chanel, Prada, and Burberry. She is also noted for having modeled for many top designers Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, and Alexander Wang. Sora has also graced the cover of many highly regarded magazines such as Vogue, Antidote, Numéro, and T – The New York Times Style. She also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
She divides her time between New York and Seoul.
Sora studied at the Dongduk Women’s University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Sora is represented by –
- YGKPlus – Seoul (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Paris
- Wilhelmina Models – London
- Special Management – Milano
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
47 kg or 103 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sora has dated –
- 이코베 – Sora is dating a boy who goes by the Instagram-handle Kovelee. However, his Korean name is 이코베 which translates to Ikobe in English.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean ancestry.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Sora Choi has done endorsement work for several brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford Eyewear, Vera Wang, Bottega Veneta, Boss by Hugo Boss, Diesel Black Gold, Dior Beauty, Peacebird, Gap, Coach, Adidas Originals, Prada, EP, Fendi, McQ, Saks Fifth Avenue, Michael Kors, Mulberry, and Marc Jacobs.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several brands such as Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Chanel, Prada, and Burberry
- Modeling for many high-end designers like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, and Alexander Wang
First Fashion Show
Sora debuted at the Spring/Summer – 2015 Fashion Week in London. She walked for several brands like Christopher Raeburn, Zoe Jordan, Orla Kiely, and PPQ.
First TV Show
Sora made her debut TV show appearance in Fashion Police in 2017.
She follows a very strict but simple diet plan that is literally starving herself. In an interview, she explained the grueling nature of her diet, stating she does not eat anything during the 4 week long fashion weeks except for half banana only if really necessary.
Sora Choi Favorite Things
- Favorite Part Of Her Job – Experiencing the exhausting nature of the runway circuit
Source – SCMP
Sora Choi Facts
- She was raised in Seoul and moved to New York as soon as her modeling career took off.
- Sora grew up with a passion for art and enjoyed painting. She also thought about being a professional artist.
- Sora was discovered after she accompanied a friend of hers to a meeting at the YGKPlus model’s agency in Seoul. She got the job there and then itself.
- Prior to becoming a model, Sora had never thought about getting into the fashion industry.
- Aside from being a workaholic, she also has a passion for reading anime books and gaming. She likes to play League Of Legends, Warcraft, as well as Blade & Soul.
- Her extreme diet, causes her to suffer from red dots over her body. Her skin also starts to get dry along with stress-induced intestinal inflammation. Sora also faints most of the time due to the lack of energy.
- In February 2015, she was listed on models.com‘s ‘”Top 50 Models” list.
- In the past, she was ranked on models.com‘s “The Hot List”.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Sora Choi / Instagram