New York City, New York, United States
Stacy went to Trinity School in New York City.
She graduated with a B.A. degree with a double major in German literature and 20th-century philosophy from the Vassar College.
Stylist/fashion consultant, Author, Magazine editor
- Father – Herbert London (President of Hudson Institute)
- Mother – Joy London (Venture Capitalist)
- Siblings – Jaclyn London (Sister), Nancy London (Sister)
- Others – Victoria London (Stepmother) (Romance Novelist)
Stacy is represented by BBC Worldwide Productions USA.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she prefers to keep her private life discreet, information about her dating history is unavailable.
Race / Ethnicity
Stacy is of Sicilian descent on her mother’s side, whereas, has Jewish ancestry on her father’s side.
Gray streaks in hair
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Stacy has starred in the TV commercials for –
- “Riders by Lee” Jeans
- Dr. Scholls
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Procter & Gamble
- Calvin Klein
Best Known For
Partnering with Clinton Kelly in hosting duties for reality television show, What Not to Wear.
She is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
From 2003 to 2013, Stacy first appeared in the reality series as the host of Shut Up! It’s Stacy London.
Stacy London has struggled with obesity and underweight problems throughout her life. Due to the uncontrolled eating habits, her weight spiraled to 180 lbs from 90 lbs by the age of 22. She then suffered from pneumonia and started starving herself as well, which led to a dangerous drop in weight.
When she got a job at Vogue, she was very thin and the anxiety of new job pushed her back towards binge eating. Her weight again hit 180 lbs, however, this time she adopted healthy habits to stabilize her weight. Stacy has ensured that she is working out daily and eating clean and healthy.
Stacy London Favorite Things
- Footwear – Heels
Source – Wikipedia
Stacy London Facts
- She along with Cindy McLaughlin has co-founded Style for Hire, which helps people find personal stylists online according to their tastes in their local areas.
- While growing up, she suffered from psoriasis, which is an autoimmune disease that leads to red and itchy patches on the skin.
- In 2007, she was appointed as a spokesperson for the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Her trademark gray streak of hair in the front hasn’t been caused by age and has been there since she was 11 years old.
- In 2013, the research based pharmaceutical company AbbVie named her the spokesperson for the “Uncover Your Confidence” campaign.
- She has a pet dog named Dora.
- Connect with Stacy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.