|Suzy Berhow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||3, 1989|
Suzy Berhow is an American Internet personality, voice actress, artist, animator, cartoonist, and model, best known as the host of one of her YouTube channels, KittyKatGaming, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 400k subscribers. She created it on July 22, 2014, but became active in January 2015 with the goal of showcasing numerous video games to her audience. Her most prominent video game series was with the game Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, which consisted of 19 episodes. Unfortunately, the channel started to suffer toward the end of 2018 and on January 17, 2019, Suzy announced the channel was losing money and that she would stop uploading and only focus on occasional live streams. Suzy’s oldest YouTube channel titled Meeperfish, created on May 11, 2007, consisted entirely of her original cartoons and animations. She only uploaded content to the channel between March 2012 and March 2013 before abandoning it.
She was also a co-host of the web series Table Flip, Date Grumps, and Steam Rolled, and also occasionally co-hosted Steam Train, a web series primarily hosted by Dan Avidan and Ross O’Donovan. Both web series, as well as her KittyKatGaming YouTube channel, were affiliated with Game Grumps, a YouTube channel and entertainment group lead by Dan Avidan and Arin Hanson, her husband. After the pause on her gaming channel, Suzy shifted her focus back to her main YouTube channel, Mort3mer, created on April 27, 2012. On it, she uploaded beauty and makeup tutorials, DIY projects, fashion-related projects such as shoe reviews, and also reviews of products sent to her P.O. box monthly such as Birch Box. Suzy was also an artist and a lover of unusual and occult things and has created an online store, Psychic Circle Oddities, through which she sold various “goth” items. She has also garnered a large social media fanbase with more than 400k followers on Instagram and Twitter.
Suzy, Mort3mer, Mortem3r, Meeperfish, Suzy the Goose
Orlando, Florida, United States
- Glendale, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Cartoonist, Internet Personality, Voice Actress, Animator, Model, Artist
- Siblings – Jean Berhow (Older Identical Twin Sister) (YouTuber), Matt Berhow (Older Brother), Joey Berhow (Older Brother), Charlie Berhow (Older Brother), Ginger Berhow (Older Sister)
Suzy Berhow, as part of Game Grumps, is represented by Creative Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Suzy Berhow has dated –
- Arin Hanson (2002-Present) – She met Arin at a local convention when she was 13 years old. However, they lived at a distance of about 4 hours by a vehicle at that time. For that reason, they had to talk on the phone every night. Arin and Suzy began dating in 2002 and were in a long-distance relationship for about 4 years, where they saw each other 1 week per month. At the age of 19, she and Arin decided to take a break and she dated a “crazy” guy in-between. However, he was persistent and kept sending her love letters for a year. She finally caved in and moved to California with him at the age of 20. Suzy got interested in modeling and enjoyed it for around 2 years before getting bored with it. After he proposed in 2011, on October 25, 2013, she and Arin got married at the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles County, California, United States. They also own 3 cats together, named Mochi, Mimi, and Otto.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Black, and Asian)
She is of British, Irish, Scandinavian, French, German, and Finnish descent, and also has a little bit of Ashkenazi Jewish, Liberian, and East Asian (Yakut) ancestry.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’, ‘Blonde’, and ‘Platinum Blonde’.
- Thin nose
- Full tattoo sleeve on her right arm
Suzy Berhow has endorsed brands such as –
- Birch Box
- Pinky Paradise
Best Known For
- Being the spouse of Arin Hanson, the co-founder of the Game Grumps YouTube channel and making occasional appearances in various affiliated web series as well as co-hosting her own web series, Table Flip on the channel
- Her social media fanbase with more than 400k subscribers on her main YouTube channel, Mort3mer and her gaming YouTube channel, KittyKatGaming as well as more than 400k followers on Instagram and Twitter
First Web Show
Suzy Berhow made her first web show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Zelda: A Link to the Past – Heated Debate – Part 1 of the short, comedy, talk-show series Game Grumps in July 2012.
As a voice actress, Suzy Berhow made her first web show appearance as Jen Erick in an episode titled Awesome Noire of the short, animation, comedy series Awesome in June 2011.
Suzy Berhow Favorite Things
- TV Show Of All Time – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Source – YouTube
Suzy Berhow Facts
- Her identical twin sister Jean is 15 seconds older than her because they were born through a C-section. While Suzy had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks due to not being able to breathe on her own, her sister was taken home right away. Jean also has her own YouTube channel titled Jean Bug.
- Jean describes her as “spooky” while Suzy describes Jean as “bubbly”. In addition, Jean is a morning person, while Suzy is a night owl.
- Despite not being able to read each other’s minds, Jean and Suzy have a weird story. At the age of 5, Suzy was singing the theme song from The Lion King and stopped as she walked into the room Jean was in. Jean, without delay, continued to hum the melody right where Suzy left off.
- She can play an acoustic guitar.
- She shared the room with her twin sister until the age of 13.
- Growing up, Suzy always adored old, creepy, Victorian-era houses that she saw in movies and TV shows.
- Her DNA test revealed that she has a genetic predisposition to be a runner. Her twin sister Jean tried out for the track and field team in school and was a good athlete.
- Suzy became obsessed with Dragon Ball Z, a cartoon TV series, in the 2nd grade. She even made a fan club for the show with her friends and used the nickname “Mortemer”.
- Her nickname Mort3mer stems from the name of the character, Mortimer Khan, a fictional forgotten son of Genghis Khan. The character was featured in the cartoon TV series, Rocko’s Modern Life (1992–1996).
- She was bullied for dressing “goth” in the 3rd grade. She and her sister took taekwondo classes to regain their confidence.
- Suzy became interested in Japanese anime in the 6th grade.
- Her childhood dream was to be in a band. Her dad once promised her that he would buy her an electric guitar if she learned to play the song House of the Rising Sun on her acoustic guitar, which she did. However, she quickly abandoned those aspirations.
- She received a diagnosis of a bipolar manic depressive disorder at the age of 14.
- At the age of 16, she started working at Disney World. She later worked in retail stores such as Forever21, J. C. Penney, and Hot Topic.
- Suzy remained in touch with one of her high school teachers who entered her work into art contests and helped her land a college scholarship.
- Her least favorite video in 2015 was her Draw My Life video. She had to keep re-shooting scenes and draw things again and again. Her favorite was the video where she and her husband applied makeup to one another.
- Suzy has suffered from growing thyroid nodules in her throat and had to get yearly medical check-ups.
- Suzy was into taxidermy and eventually turned it into a business. However, she quickly found out that large mammals were hard to ship after numerous people offered to send her freshly killed mammals to skin and taxidermy, and then send back.
- She misses her home town of Orlando, Florida, because she is not close to the Disney World she once worked at and thoroughly enjoyed spending time in. Suzy stated that Disneyland in California couldn’t even compare to the beauty of the resort in Florida.
- She is afraid of deep-sea creatures and aliens.
- Visit her official website @ psychiccircleoddities.com.
- Follow her as part of Game Grumps on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Etsy, Twitch, Tumblr, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, and 3rd YouTube.
Featured Image by Suzy Berhow / Instagram