Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Television Personality, Fashion Designer, Singer, and Businesswoman
- Father – Rivera met her father Oscar Rivera for the first time when she was 30 years old as he had been serving a long prison sentence.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tammy Rivera has dated –
- Waka Flocka Flame (2014-Present) – Tammy got married to rapper Waka Flocka Flame in May 2014 in a lavish ceremony. According to various reports, they had been dating since 2009. In 2016, their relationship was on the brink as it was revealed that he had cheated on Tammy. However, he eventually managed to win her back and she forgave his transgression with a warning that it shouldn’t happen again. Flame is also a dedicated father of Tammy’s daughter, Charlie, who was born in July 2005. He even went on to say that he wanted to be a role model for his daughter and that had compelled him to mend his ways.
- Tammy’s daughter Charlie is rumored to be the result of her relationship with a man, who was involved in criminal activities. An investigative article published by Empire BBK alleged that his name is Brian Williams, who was accused of abusing Tammy during the course of their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has African American ancestry, while, on her father’s side, she is of Nicaraguan descent.
- Short height
- Curvaceous figure
Tammy Rivera has a pretty strong following on various social media platforms and she has used it to promote several products and brands.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity on various social media platforms, including Instagram, on which she has more than 5 million followers.
- Being a regular cast member of the popular reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
As a Singer
In June 2017, she released her debut single, All These Kisses, which didn’t do much on the music charts.
Tammy Rivera is yet to be cast in any theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Due to her busy schedule, Tammy Rivera often struggles to find time to work out. So, instead, she relies on Shake It Baby program from Flat Tummy Co to keep fat and weight off her curvaceous figure.
Tammy Rivera Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Tammy Rivera Facts
- In 2015, she launched an exclusive range of swimwear, made exclusively for the plus-sized women under the label of T-Rivera.
- In September 2017, Tammy took several shots on fellow Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Hazel-E, alleging that she had tried to seduce her husband Flame in the past. She even went on posting the screenshots of their alleged conversation in which Hazel had sent her pictures and videos in a bid to woo him.
- Visit her official site @ t-rivera.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Augustpen / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0