|ThomasTekno Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1993|
ThomasTekno is an American underground East Coast rapper known for his debut mixtape, Morris Heights. This Bronx native rapper burst onto the underground rap scene in the mid-2017, releasing his material independently. On June 2, 2017, at the age of 23, Tekno’s recording career began, with his single “NY” getting radio airplay on Hot 97 New York.
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
He attended Fordham High School for the Arts in The Bronx. However, he dropped out before completing his education.
- Father – Thomas doesn’t have any information about his father.
- Mother – A daycare worker
- Siblings – He has 3 sisters and 1 brother.
East Coast Hip-hop
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In his head, he’s dating rapper, Nas.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dominican ancestry on his father’s side while he is of African-American descent on his mother’s side.
- He has an ‘AJ Lee Heart’ logo tattoo on his left arm.
- He has “…Xoxo…” tattooed above his left eyebrow on his face.
He hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
In November 2018, ThomasTekno released his debut mixtape, Morris Heights, which managed to reach the top 10 on iTunes top rap albums chart.
As a Singer
In November 2018, he released his debut mixtape titled Morris Heights, named after the residential neighborhood located in the West Bronx in which he was born.
ThomasTekno Favorite Things
- Musical Inspiration – Nas
- TV Show – The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)
- Movie – Wait Until Dark (1967)
- Color – Hot Pink
- Books – To Kill a Mockingbird
Source – As told by ThomasTekno himself
- He grew up in Morris Heights which is a residential neighborhood in The Bronx.
- At the age of 15, he began rapping and uploading his music onto MySpace while he was in high school.
- He has publicly acknowledged that he has a huge obsession with rapper, Nas.
- In August 2017, during an Underground Appreciation show segment, the New York radio station Hot 97, played his song “NY” on air.
- ThomasTekno has a short temper.
- He’s very spiritual and on occasion compares himself to Egyptian Goddess of the Sky, Nuit.
- He is not on social media.
Featured Image by ThomasTekno / Instagram