|Ulisses Jr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||5, 1976|
Ulisses Jr is an American fitness model, bodybuilder, fitness trainer, and businessman. He is best known for his Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 7.5 million followers. As a bodybuilder, he is best known for winning multiple Musclemania competitions.
Ulisses Williams Jr.
New York City, New York, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Fitness Model, Fitness Trainer, Bodybuilder, Businessman
- Father – He passed away on March 16, 2014.
- Others – Nadia Maddy (Sister-in-Law) (Author, Founder of Indie Book Show Africa)
Ulisses Jr is represented by UlissesWorld (Company) in London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ulisses Jr has dated –
- Sharah Maddy (2000-Present) – He is married to Sharah, a fellow fitness model, whom he calls Bomba. They have 2 sons named Jaden and Kai. Jaden is a boxer and Kai is a track and field athlete and plays soccer. His sons’ favorite soccer club is Arsenal.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- 8-pack abs
- Bodybuilder physique
Ulisses Jr has endorsed brands such as –
- BioTech USA
- EHP Labs
- U Apparel World
- Rixos Premium Dubai JBR
Ulisses Jr Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Reading, Poetry
- MMA Fighter – Conor McGregor
- Gym – Flex Gym in Budapest, Hungary
- Personal Quote – “Dedication has no limitation!”
- Quote – “There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those who turn one into the other.” — Douglas Everett
Ulisses Jr Facts
- His name is a variation of Ulysses, a Latin name for the well-known Greek king also known as Odysseus, who was a hero of Homer’s epic poem Odyssey.
- Growing up, he was active in sports and athletic but never paid attention to diet. He competed in football, soccer, and track and field.
- When he noticed that his lack of size made it hard for him to make any of his teams, he shifted his focus on both training and diet.
- Ulisses Jr began weight training at the age of 24.
- Most of his family still lives in Freetown, Sierra Leone in Africa.
- Ulisses Jr has mentored a fitness trainer Charles Mance since he was 8 years old. He is not his biological son but Ulisses thinks of himself as being a father to him.
- He stated he was a hard gainer and it took him a lot of time to build muscle.
- For fun and to keep himself motivated, he and his friends entered a 2000 Platinum Classic NYC Novice competition. To his surprise, he won 1st place, both in the Middleweight category and an Overall Winner title.
- He has appeared in magazines such as Men’s Health and FLEX.
- Bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Serge Nubret, Lee Haney, Flex Wheeler, and Shawn Ray motivated him on his fitness journey.
- Ulisses Jr is a PT Director of Reebok Sports Club in London, England.
- He responds to HIIT (High-intensity interval training) the best and it’s his favorite form of cardio. He does it for 15 minutes on a treadmill and Stair Master machine after his weight lifting workout is done.
- His diet consists of foods such as egg whites, oatmeal, grapefruit, chicken breast, brown rice, tuna, banana, flaxseed oil, tilapia, sweet potatoes, and spinach.
- Some of the supplements he takes are Whey Isolate Protein, BCAA, L-Glutamine, Multivitamins, Casein Protein, AAG, Fish Oil, and Vitargo.
- He has competed alongside fitness models and bodybuilders such as Sergi Constance, Lazar Angelov, Chul Soon, Brad Castleberry, and Simeon Panda.
- Ulisses Jr has claimed to be a natural bodybuilder who has never used steroids. Musclemania, a competition he won on multiple occasions, drug tests their competitors after the show ends and his tests have come negative every time.
- He was able to perform a 400 kg or 882 lbs tire flip in the past.
Featured Image by Ulisses Jr / Instagram