Vanessa, petite model
Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Central Models
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- Why Not Model Agency
- City Models – Paris
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Harry’s Model Management
- Yuli Models
- IMG Models – New York
- Stars Model Management – San Francisco
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Sight Management
5 ft 7.5 in or 172 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Vanessa started dating Spanish football player, Carles Puyol (who is a captain of FC Barcelona) in late 2012. They have one daughter together, named Manuela (born – January 24, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
The model has done advertisements for Andres Sarda, Bloomingdales, Bobbi Brown, Cacharel fragrance, Christian Dior, Cortefiel, “El Caballo”, El Corte Ingles, Emporio Armani Underwear & Swimwear, Escada, Esprit International, Farrutx, Federica, Formula Joven, GAP, Garnier, Giorgio Armani, Guess by Marciano, Hugo Boss, JCPenney, Jocavi, Krizia, Laura Biagiotti ‘Roma’ fragrance, L’Oreal, La Redoute, Max Mara, Nautica Jeans, Neutrogena, Opticalia, Paco Rabanne, Pantene Pro-V, Patek Philippe, Pepe Jeans, Philippe Matignon, Premiata, Pronovias, Ralph Lauren, Red Point, Reebok, Rimmel, Roccobarocco, Swarovski, Tortellini Grand’Italia, Vichy, Victoria’s Secret, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Best Known For
Being one of the most famous Spanish models and appearing for famous fashion houses like Victoria’s Secret, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and others.
In 1997, she played the starring role as Luna in Italian romantic comedy film, Fuochi d’artificio.
First Fashion Show
Lorenzo debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1996 fashion show, where she modeled for Armand Basi, D&G, Devota & Lomba, Joaquím Verdú, Lola Escobar, Mila & Tucho Balado.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Vanessa Lorenzo Favorite Things
Vanessa Lorenzo Facts
- She has appeared in the 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Vanessa has appeared in 2002 Greenpeace calendar and 2004 Larios Calendar.
- She started modeling at the age of six.
- She is sometimes called as “petite model”.
- She has lived in Paris for three years.
- When Lorenzo was 16, she participated in the “Elite Look of the Year” modeling contest and finished second.
- Visit her official website @ www.vanesalorenzo.com.
- Connect with Vanessa on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.