Dallas, Texas, United States
She has done education until high schooling.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Vanessa Moody is signed with –
- Modellink – Stockholm
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Storm Model Management – London
- Women Model Management – Milan
- Women Model Management – Paris
- Women Model Management – New York
- The Campbell Agency – Dallas (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for brands like Addiction by Ayako (2015), Alexander Wang (2014, 2015), Chanel Beauty (2017), Coach (2014), Dior (2015), Dsquared2 (2016), Fendi (2016), Lacoste (2016), Maje (2015, 2016), Michael Kors (2016), Salvatore Ferragamo (2015), Valentino (2015), Various Campaigns (2016), Versace (2015), Zara (2016), etc.
Vanessa has not revealed about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for Alexander Wang and Balenciaga among many others.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Spring Fashion Show in 2014 at Beijing where she walked for Balenciaga.
Vanessa hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2015, she guest appeared on the talk show Fashion Police in an episode about New York Fashion Week.
She likes working out, but not intense exercises. Vanessa’s preference is to do yoga and Pilates.
Vanessa also occasionally goes for SLT classes in New York. She also puts emphasis on stretching and cardio.
She eats lots of vegetables and drinks enough water.
Vanessa Moody Favorite Things
- Food – Tex-Mex
- Go-to Dress – Jeans with a sweater
- Restaurants in Texas – Blue Goose in Highland Village, Nick’s Pizza
- Shopping City – Vintage shops in Paris
- Cosmetic Brand – Clarins
- Indulgence – Candles
- Fragrance – B by Balenciaga, Candy by Prada
- Band – Barcelona
- Mobile Apps – WhatsApp, Uber, Google Maps, Postmates
Source – W Magazine, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine, Michael Kors
Vanessa Moody Facts
- Vanessa didn’t think of modeling as a profession in her life. She just wanted to do have some backup plan (in the form of a job) after finishing high school.
- Moody started modeling after at 17 after going to an open call in Dallas with her father.
- She likes making nachos with meat, refried beans, and sauces.
- Her beauty routine consists of using a rose water spray and witch hazel.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy.
- Natasha Poly, Gisele Bundchen, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are her modeling idols.
- Moody describes herself as “Classy, simple, and modern”.
- Vanessa never leaves her house without Metrocard, phone, and chapstick.
- Audrey Hepburn is her beauty icon.
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have studied business management and advertising in college.
- If she is allowed to, she would like to exchange her life for a day with The U. S. President.
- Connect with Vanessa on Instagram and Twitter.