|Vincent Pontare Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1980|
Vincent Pontare is a world-famous singer-songwriter from Sweden. As a member of the music group Vargas & Lagola, Vincent has contributed to the success of many songs. He has also written and produced popular songs like Danny Saucedo’s If Only You, Axwell Λ Ingrosso’s Sun Is Shining, and Avicii’s Waiting For Love. Vincent began his career as a hip-hop singer and slowly found his niche as a songwriter and producer.
Vincent Fred Pontare
Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
There is no information about the schools or colleges that Vincent Pontare attended.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Roger Pontare (Artist)
- Mother – Elisabeth Pontare
- Siblings – Unknown
Vincent Pontare is managed by Love Appelgren, Senior Project Manager, Universal Music Group, Stockholm, Sweden.
Pop, Dance, EDM
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vincent Pontare has dated –
- Agnes Carlsson (2009-Present) – In 2009, Vincent started dating Swedish Idol 2005 winner and recording artist, Agnes Carlsson. They moved in together 2 years later to a 3-room apartment in Vasastan, Stockholm. In 2013, Vincent proposed to Agnes and they planned a wedding for the following year. However, due to certain issues, while preparing their marriage, the couple had to postpone their nuptials. Though the couple is yet to tie the knot, the bond in their relationship seems to be unshaken as the pair moved to a larger multi-family house in Stocksund, Stockholm.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long straight hair
- Tattoos on his body
Vincent Pontare hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His collaboration work with Salem Al Fakir as the music duo Vargas & Lagola. They are rated as one of the most successful songwriter duos in Sweden. They are highly responsible for the popularity of the songs More Than You Know with Axwell Ʌ Ingrosso and Without You with Avicii feat. Sandro Cavazza.
- Producing and writing many hit numbers for other artists like If Only You for Danny Saucedo; Do You Love Me for Amanda Jenssen; Sun Is Shining, On My Way, and Something New for Axwell Λ Ingrosso; Waiting For Love, Hey Brother, and The Days for Avicii; Bang My Head for David Guetta; Rebel Heart for Madonna; Younger for Seinabo Sey; and Smile for Galantis
On November 7, 2007, his debut album titled Lucky Thirteen consisting of 14 songs was released. The album contained popular songs like Paradise, Do Not Hate On Me, and Miss Blue.
First TV Show
In 2007, he made his first TV show appearance on the game show BingoLotto as a guest.
Vincent Pontare Facts
- Growing up, he lived in Solna and Ramsele. Later, he moved to Örnsköldsvik and then Stockholm.
- He began his music career as a hip-hop artist.
- He started as a member of the band Rap-Sm and Turbulent.
- In 2006, his first solo single “Paradise” was released.
- He has composed songs for artists like Petter, Seinabo Sey, Katy Perry, Sebastian Ingrosso, Mapei, and Galantis.
- Telephone company 3 (Tre) used Vincent’s song “Do not Hate On Me” from his first solo album as its commercial music.
- In 2014, Vincent along with Al Fakir and Magnus Lidehäll won the Swedish Grammy Award as the “Composer of the Year” for their songwriting skills in Veronica Maggio’s album Handen i fickan fast jag bryr mig.
- Visit his band’s official website @ www.vargasandlagola.com.
- Follow him on his band’s Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Vincent Pontare / Instagram