|Xenia Overdose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1992|
Xenia Overdose is a German model, blogger, and author popularly known for her engaging and chic rendition blog topics on all the latest fashion. She is a highly recognized model when it comes to representing high-end brands. Xenia has a passion for traveling and accepting all sorts of challenges that come her way. Her fan base is exceptionally large on social media with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Xenia Van Der Woodsen
Xenia Overdose had obtained a diploma after finishing high school. Later, she pursued her Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration.
Blogger, Model, Author
- Father – He is a consultant.
- Mother – She is a math teacher.
- Siblings – She has an older half-sister and a younger half-sister.
Xenia Overdose self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Xenia Overdose likes to keep her dating life private and has not yet revealed anything about her current relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Slender body
- Blue-green eyes
Xenia Overdose has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Michael Kors
- Pure Velvet
- House Of Harlow 1960
- Rag & Bone
Her religious beliefs aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her blog on Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Editorials, and Streetstyle
- Her career as a model
Xenia has not appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Xenia has not appeared on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Xenia Overdose Favorite Things
- Culture – Parisian and French
Source – YouTube
Xenia Overdose Facts
- In 2018, she was criticized by her fans for making the statement “I only saw myself with people that I benefit from” during her fashion shoot.
- Xenia loves to chase all the good things in life.
- Xenia enjoys the fashion and style statement of Paris. She decided to move to Paris in 2018.
- She admires Stephen Hawking.
- Xenia found her determination to pursue a brighter future from a 6-year-old girl who wanted to learn the piano even though her fingers were too small.
- She is soft-centered and gets easily emotional when she reads about drastic events happening to people around the world.
- As a child, Xenia was not a very bright student and would often tend to be stubborn when corrected by her parents.
- Visit her official website @ xeniaoverdose.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Xenia Overdose / Instagram