|Xepher Wolf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1998|
Xepher Wolf is an American Instagram star, singer, model, and makeup artist who operates in the city of Los Angeles and is best known for the amazing facial art and her exuberant dressing sense that she showcases in the pictures that she uploads to her Instagram. Nevertheless, she has managed to amass a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was studying fine arts in the past as of September 2019.
Makeup Artist, Model, Instagram Star, Singer
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Xepher has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair in shades of blue, pink, green, and purple.
- Dimpled chin
- Dyes her hair in various shades and also wears different shades of lens.
- Thin lips
- Thick eyebrows
- She wears many rings on her fingers.
Through her social media, she has endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- JADED London
- Koi Footwear
Xepher Wolf Favorite Things
- Disney Characters – Rapunzel, Jasmine
- Candy – White chocolate covered in pretzels and Twizzlers.
Source – Instagram
Xepher Wolf Facts
- She is very good at doing ear piercing.
- Xepher is a close friend of beauty and fashion vlogger Devyn Lundy and appeared in several of her videos including I LET MY FRIEND RE-PIERCE MY EARS w/ Xepher Wolf and I LET XEPHER WOLF DO MY MAKEUP.
- She uploaded her first Instagram post in June 2013.
- Wolf started her YouTube channel on April 11, 2015. However, she uploaded her first video to the channel on January 25, 2020. It was titled “I’m Sorry I’m Bad at This.”
- Xepher has a secondary Instagram account to which she uploads pictures that include her daily life.
- She likes to listen to the music of alternative and hip hop genres.
- During a Q&A in the past, she stated that she had a high pain tolerance.
- She does not like to trapped in tight spaces.
- Wolf once stated that she wanted to do modeling and music as a profession.
- She was obsessed with Tyler, The Creator during her middle school.
- Xepher has released various songs such as Gasoline in August 2019.
Featured Image By Xepher Wolf / Instagram