|Zelina Vega Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1990|
|Boyfriend||Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas|
Zelina Vega is an American professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career under popular promotions like WWE. She has done endorsement work for various popular brands. She has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 10k subscribers. Zelina has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Thea Megan Trinidad
Divina Fly, Snookie Fly, Rosita, Zelina Vega
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
Information about Zelina’s formal education isn’t available.
Professional Wrestler, Professional Wrestling Manager, Actress
- Father – Michael Angel Trinidad
- Mother – Monique Trinidad
- Siblings – Timothy Trinidad (Younger Brother)
- Others – Jose Padilla (Grandfather)
Zelina Vega is managed by –
- Nils Allen Stewart, Manager, TSC Entertainment, Sunland, California, United States.
- Alicia Dahl, Publicist, Integrity Entertainment PR, Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zelina Vega has dated –
- Rich Dollaz (2014) – Zelina and Rich Dollaz dated briefly in 2014. Rich is a businessman from Connecticut who is also the CEO of the management company, Dollaz Unlimited.
- Austin Aries (2015-2017) – Zelina and Austin started dating in 2015. Austin is a professional wrestler from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They met during a talent meeting in TNA. They were in a relationship for around 2 years before breaking up in 2017.
- Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas (2017-Present) – Zelina and Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas are rumored to be dating. Andrade is also a professional wrestler from Mexico. Their relationship is not confirmed yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Wide forehead
- Pointed Nose
- High cheekbones
Zelina has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Trifecta Nutrition
- Nails By Leishka
- It’s a 10 Hair Care
- Jessica Angel collection
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Appearing in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) before being a part of WWE. She is appreciated for her work ethic and determination as a wrestler and as a performer.
- Getting a ranking in 2011 on the list of PWI Magazine as #31 out of 50 best single female wrestlers.
- Getting placed at #10 out of 38 participants in WBFF Fitness Competition in the past.
- Her charity activities such as voluntary work with the Habitat for Humanity after Hurricane Katrina, counseling the children of 9/11 victims at a summer camp named Camp Haze and for her participation in Zumba classes for autism and breast cancer patients.
First Wrestling Match
On February 20, 2010, she made her professional wrestling debut against Brittney Savage at NWS event in Bloomfield, New Jersey, as Divina Fly.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut as Astoria in the fantasy adventure film Dorothy and the Witches of Oz.
First TV Show
Apart from the wrestling show broadcasts, Zelina first appeared as a host for DC Movie News in 2015.
Zelina started preparing for wrestling at the age of 17. She has trained under professional wrestlers such as Javi-Air, Azrieal, and Amazing Red. She then trained with Sarita and even went down to Mexico to train with veteran wrestlers like Hijo del Gladiador and Tony Salazar.
Zelina is a tough wrestler with great reflexes and flips. She works on her entire body concentrating on her strength and flexibility. She probably follows a special diet ideal for her body.
Zelina Vega Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Number – 27
- Wrestlers – Rey Mysterio, Lita
- Sports Team – Yankees, Steelers, Giants
- Singer/Bands – Aaliyah, Pearl Jam, Disturbed
- Movie – Queen of the Damned (2002)
- Animal – Snake
Source – www.theatrinidad.com
Zelina Vega Facts
- As a child, she used to go swimming and play baseball with her grandfather.
- At the age of 10, her father was among those people who were tragically killed in the 9/11 terror attack on the World Trade Centre. Soon after the terror incident, her family moved to Centereach, Long Island.
- She is trained in various dance forms such as ballet, jazz, hip-hop, step, belly dancing and Zumba.
- Zelina learned acting and even participated in her school’s chorus group.
- She was also featured in Children of 9/11, a critically acclaimed documentary capturing the emotions of the children of the victims.
- In 2011, she was awarded by the Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine with the title of “Inspirational Wrestler of the Year”.
- Her popularity has grown over the years as she has been featured frequently in magazines and newspapers such as Pro-Wrestling Illustrated, Superluchas, Luchas 2000, The Chicago Sun-Times, The Orlando Sentinel, and USA Today.
- She has a dog named Cody.
- She is Zumba certified.
- Zelina loves photography and reading comic books (Marvel and DC).
- Visit her official website @ www.theatrinidad.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Zelina Vega / Instagram