|Zoé De Grand Maison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1995|
Zoé De Grand Maison is a Canadian actress who’s known for her roles as Gracie Johanssen on the thriller TV series Orphan Black and as Ashley in the teen adventure movie Bad Hair Day. Before fame, she made her first TV appearance in a supporting role as Tara on CTV Television Network’s and NBC’s drama series Saving Hope. In 2015, she became part of the movie Adam’s Testament as one of the main casts alongside actor Luke Bilyk. During the same year, she also starred in the anthology horror movie, A Christmas Horror Story as Molly Simons. In the early years of her career as an actress, she only had cameos and supporting roles on television and movie screens until she landed her first leading role in the telefilm Pregnant at 17 which was released in 2016. In 2018, she began playing a recurring role as Evelyn Evernever on The CW’s hit teen drama TV series Riverdale.
Zoé De Grand Maison
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Her educational qualifications aren’t known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Zoé De Grand Maison is represented by Noble Caplan Abrams, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoé De Grand Maison has dated –
- Alex Nunes – Looking at her Instagram, Zoé seems to be dating a non-showbiz boyfriend named Alex Nunes. She has been low-key about her personal life outside work. Therefore, further details about their relationship like how they met and when they officially started dating aren’t known.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Small Face
- Plump Lips
- Slender Body
She has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
Her roles as Gracie Johanssen on the thriller TV series Orphan Black (2014-2017) and as Ashley in the teen adventure movie Bad Hair Day (2015)
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut as Molly in the horror film, A Christmas Horror Story.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as Tara in the supernatural drama series Saving Hope.
Zoé De Grand Maison Favorite Things
- Pet – Dogs
- Hobbies – Charcoal Drawing, Traveling
Zoé De Grand Maison Facts
- She owns a rescue dog named Otis.
- She has a talent in charcoal drawing and often shares her work on her Instagram.
- Zoé won the Young Artist Award for guest-starring on CTV’s hit drama series Motive in 2015.
- She acted alongside actress Tatiana Maslany on the thriller series Orphan Black.
- Connect with Zoé De Grand Maison on Instagram.
Featured Image by Zoé De Grand Maison / Instagram