|Zoe LaVerne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 2001|
Zoe LaVerne is a social media star who has accumulated fame and popularity with her lip-synced videos and makeup tutorials on Musical.ly where she has over 3.5 million fans. Her Instagram account has also experienced a surge in followers since 2016. Zoe became a verified muser in March 2017 and is gradually rising to fame. She was also awarded the Top Style Guru badge.
Indiana, United States
Greenwood, Indiana, United States
She attended Greenwood Community High School before her parents decided to homeschool her after her growing popularity made it difficult for her to have a normal school life.
- Father – Douglas Wright (Owner of Doug’s Franklin Auto Care Center)
- Mother – Debbe Pemberton
- Siblings – Eric LaVerne (Older Brother)
- Others – Cameron (Step-Brother)
Zoe is represented by Joshua Grooms of Model and Talent Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe has dated –
- Zephan Clark (2017) – Zoe dated English muser Zephan Clark in 2017. The duo dated for a while but ended things soon after.
- Cody Orlove (2017-Present) – Zoe and fellow social media star Cody Orlove began dating on November 11, 2017. It all started when Zoe came across his account on Musical.ly while casually stalking one of her friends online. She commented on his profile and they exchanged numbers quickly. The two became friends and eventually began dating in 2017 after meeting each other in person and sharing their first kiss. Their ship name is Zody and they have a YouTube channel together called Cody & Zoe that has amassed over 500K subscribers.
Race / Ethnicity
Zoe has done endorsement work for a brand named Pigeon Pop.
Best Known For
- Her online popularity especially on Musical.ly where she has more than 3.5 million fans who love her lip-synced videos and makeup tutorials
- Becoming a verified muser in March 2017 and getting awarded with Top Style Guru badge
- Being active on Instagram where her regular posts have garnered more than 500k followers
Zoe LaVerne Facts
- Zoe was bullied in school as her growing popularity made other students jealous of her. She would be made fun of and others would pick up fights with her in the school hallways.
- She began her social media career in 2016 with Musical.ly. She traded her Musical.ly account with fellow muser Terin Sottile for a day and it helped her gain wider recognition in the online community.
- Zoe sells her merchandise on shopping websites like bonfire.com and teespring.com.
- Both Zoe and Cody were involved in a car accident in June 2018 while traveling to the airport with her family. Everyone involved was fine but Zoe explained it as a very scary experience for her.
- Follow Zoe on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and YouTube (Cody & Zoe).
Featured Image by Zoe LaVerne / Instagram