Béatrice Rosenblatt, Béatrice Rosen
Beatrice was born on November 29, 1984
New York City, New York, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Lancel (2010, 2011)
She is probably Jewish.
Best Known For
Playing Natascha in The Dark Knight (2008), as Tamara in 2012 (2009), and as Dory in Peaceful Warrior (2006).
In 1998, she appeared in a short film La vieille barrière for her role as Une étudiante.
First TV Show
In 1998, Beatrice played the role as La standardiste in TV series Un et un font six in an episode titled “Très chère maison”.
Her workout regime and diet plan is not known.
Beatrice Rosen Favorite Things
Beatrice Rosen Facts
- She is an American born, French actress.
- Beatrice spent her childhood in Paris, France.
- She had worked in UK films in 2008.
- Rosen played the role as “Stork Model” in the The Smurfs 2 (2013).
- In 2005, she appeared in three episodes to play the role as innocent Maya Holmes / Jenny Bennett in the WB series Charmed.
- In 2004, she started working in US based films and TV shows.
- In 2011, Rosen played the role as Marylin Monique in the legal comedy-drama television series Harry’s Law in an episode titled “The Fragile Beast”.
- She is godmother to www.fondationclaudepompidou.fr.
- Visit her official website @ www.beatricerosen.net.
- Connect with Beatrice on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.