Ciara Quinn Bravo
Alexandria, Kentucky, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
TV and film actress, Voice Actress
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ciara dated –
- Jack Griffo (2013) – Ciara started dating actor Jack Griffo on March 4, 2013. They separated later in that year.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
She has not revealed that also. But, according to her fans, it is 6 (US).
Bravo has worked in local commercials and also for Newport Aquarium.
Best Known For
Her role as Katie Knight on Big Time Rush.
Her debut film appearance came in the form of a 2009 American thriller film directed by Ron Howard and based on Dan Brown’s novel by the same name, which is Angels & Demons for her role as Italian girl. Though, her role is uncredited in the film as it was a minor role.
Her next film was Open Season 3, a 2010 American computer-animated comedy film for which she gave her voice for the character Giselita. It was a Direct-to-video film.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was a Can You Teach My Alligator Manners? in which she gave her voice. The voice role was also for additional roles only. It was back in 2008. The show’s running time is just 3 minutes.
She may or may not be working out or exercising.
Ciara Bravo Favorite Things
Again, not known, as of now.
Ciara Bravo Facts
- She is friends with Gracie Dzienny.
- She was 9 years old when her career started.
- She lives with her mom, dad, brother and a sister.
- She was discovered by “Management 101” by Frederick Levy and Bryan Leder. It all happened when she participated in Mike Beaty Talent Expo held in Dallas, Texas.
- Bravo has also made it to the music video of Willow Smith‘s “Knees and Elbows”.
- After having success in the movie like Washed Up, The Cafeteria, she was able to impress the producers of Nickelodeon’s, Big Time Rush. She landed into achieving a three-year contract with Nickelodeon.
- If you are not already, you can follow her on Twitter.