Cierra Alexa Ramirez
Houston, Texas, United States
Cierra attended Westside High School in Houston, Texas.
- Father – Sonny Ramirez
- Mother – Cris Ramirez
- Siblings – Savannah Ramirez (Sister)
Curtis Talent Management
Temper Music Group
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Cierra Ramirez dated –
- Jeff Wittek (2015-Present) – Hairstylist, barber and Viner, Jeff Wittek started dating Cierra in January 2015 after meeting via a mutual friend. He is about 11 inches taller than her.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry on her mom’s side.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Mariana Adams-Foster in the ABC Family series The Fosters.
At the age of 10, when Cierra Ramirez was starting her music career, she sang a song “I Am Changing” at Showtime at the Apollo.
She has released her music several times, opened the act for bands Earth, Wind and Fire, Chicago, and American Idol’s Ruben Studdard.
In 2006, Cierra had a supporting role in the All In for her role as Marisol.
Later in 2012, she got to play a lead role in the drama film Girl in Progress as Ansiedad.
First TV Show
In 2005, Cierra Ramirez appeared in syndicated music television show Showtime at the Apollo as herself.
We don’t have her workout and diet plan available here. But, she has a nice curvy body.
Cierra Ramirez Favorite Things
Source – Latina
Cierra Ramirez Facts
- Cierra is good friends with actress Raini Rodriguez.
- Cierra is not much traditional.
- Cierra loves her grandmother’s tamales the most.
- Cierra has always looked up to Kate del Castillo to get inspiration.
- Ramirez listened to soulful music while growing up.
- Check out Cierra on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.