Daniel Carvajal Ramos
Dani’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Carvajal’s manager is one of his relatives.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Carvajal dated –
- Marta Morales – Dani started dating Marta Morales back in his teen days. It is not known if the couple is still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic body
- Height 5 ft 8 in
Dani’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38½ in or 98 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14½ in or 37 cm
- Waist – 31½ in or 80 cm
Dani has been seen in TV ads for Nike and Nivea Men.
Best Known For
His defensive skills, explosiveness and toughness on the football pitch.
First Football Match
He had his Bundesliga debut on September 1, 2012 in a match between Bayer Leverkusen and SC Freiburg.
Carvajal played his first official match for Real Madrid on August 18, 2013 against Real Betis.
On September 4, 2014 for the first time, Dani performed in a match for his national team in the 0-1 loss to France.
- Holding on the ball
- Finishing skills
He has not been a part of a movie yet.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Dani hasn’t appeared in a TV show.
Daniel’s body is built through a complex and very specific weight lifting training.
In the continuation of this post, we give you a sample program on how Carvajal prepares during the off season.
Monday – Weightlifting
- Bench Press – 3 x 10
- Lat-Pulldown – 10, 8, 8
- Barbell Shoulder Press – 10, 8, 8
- Squats – 8, 8, 8
- Close Barbell Row – 12, 10, 8
- Single Leg Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift – 8, 8, 8
- Barbell Biceps Curl – 10, 8, 8
- Triceps Head Press – 3 x 10
- Medicine Ball Twists – 3 x 20
- Hanging Leg Raises – 3 x 15-20
- Swiss Ball Pushup – 3 x 15-20
- Swiss Ball Glute Bridge Hold – 4 x 1 minute +
Tuesday – Conditioning
Sprinting, Agility Ladder drills and Plyometrics
**We’ve given you couple of videos from where you can pick exercises and construct your own conditioning plan.
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – 10, 8, 8
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 10, 8, 8
- Barbell Deadlift – 3 x 10
- Single Leg Dumbbell Calf Raises – 3 x 15-20
- Weighted Pull-Ups – 3 x 8
- Weighted Dips – 8, 8, 6
- Hanging Knee Ups – 3 x 15-20
- Medicine Ball V-ups – 3 x 15-20
- Plank – 4 x 1 minute +
- Swiss Ball Leg Raises – 3 x 15-20
Plyometrics, Long / Short paced sprints, speed and quickness training using various techniques.
**We’ve given you bunch of videos from where you can pick exercises and construct your own conditioning plan.
- Barbell Incline Bench Press – 8, 8, 6
- Barbell Row – 10, 8, 8
- Shoulder Lateral Raises – 10, 10, 8
- Weighted Chin-Ups – 10, 8, 8
- Dumbbell Biceps Curl – 10, 8, 8
- Dumbbell Behind Head – 10, 10, 8
- Leg Raises – 3 x 15-20
- Weighted Sit-Ups – 3 x 15-20
- Glute Bridge Hold – 3 x 45 + seconds
- Swiss Ball Roll-Out – 3 x 15-20
Conditioning and Agility Training
**We’ve given you another series of videos from where you can pick exercises and construct your own exercise plan.
Daniel Carvajal Favorite Things
Daniel Carvajal Facts
- At the age of 10, Carvajal became a part of Real Madrid’s youth squad.
- In his first season as a senior, he was already in the starting lineup for Real Madrid B. Dani was also the captain of the team.
- After Dani didn’t manage to secure a place for himself in the first team of Real Madrid, on July 11, 2012, he decided to sign a five-year deal with the Bundesliga team Bayer 04 Leverkusen for a total of 5 million euros. The Spanish club, however, added a buy-back clause of 6.5 million euros in case they wanted to bring Carvajal back after only one season, 7 million after two and 8.5 million after three seasons.
- Carvajal scored his debut goal for Bayer Leverkusen on November 25, 2014 in a victory against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
- In his first and only season for Bayer Leverkusen, he finished third on the list of the best right backs for the 2012-2013 Bundesliga.
- On June 3, 2013, Real Madrid made a decision to use their chance to buy-back Daniel. He was officially signed on June 3, 2013 for a total fee of 6.5 million euros.
- On July 8, 2015, Carvajal extended his contract with Real Madrid until 2020.
- He represented Spain at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Follow Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.