Griffin Alexander Gluck
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Griffin Gluck’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Cellin Gluck (Film Director and Producer)
- Mother – Karin Beck (Production Assistant and Line Producer)
- Siblings – Caroline Gluck (Older Sister)
- Others – Sumi (Hiramoto) (Paternal Grandmother), Jay Gluck (Archaeologist and Historian) (Paternal Grandfather)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
There is no information about his girlfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Japanese and Austrian Jewish ancestry on his father’s side. Griffin is also of English, Polish, Irish, and German descent.
His chest, waist and arms / biceps measurements are not known.
His shoe size is not known.
In 2012, Griffin appeared in the commercial for Kellogg’s Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Mason Warner in the ABC’s medical drama series Private Practice, as Danny Gannon in the ABC’s sitcom Back in the Game, and Charlie in the Fox’s teen medical comedy-drama series Red Band Society.
Griffin first appeared in 2003 short film Time Out for his role as little boy.
Then, he was seen in the Japanese remake of the film Sideways for his role as a pharmacy boy in 2009 which was directed by his dad.
In 2010, Griffin appeared in romantic comedy film Just Go with It for his role as Michael.
First TV Show
In 2010, Griffin played the role as Half Bred in NBC comedy series The Office in just 1 episode.
Griffin is thin and not at all fat. He may not be focusing on any workout regime and diet.
Griffin Gluck Favorite Things
Griffin Gluck Facts
- Griffin’s paternal grandmother was Japanese.
- He played young Bruce Wayne in the 2015 film Batman vs. Robin.
- When he went to summer children’s showcase of Guys and Dolls at the Palisades Playhouse, he developed interest in acting.
- Connect with Griffin on Twitter, Instagram, and Vine.