Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rachelle studied at a high school called Centennial Academy.
She pursued a course in creative arts at Dawson College in Westmount, Quebec.
She also pursued theater studies at the Walnut Hill School in Natick, Massachusetts for two summers.
Rachelle also graduated in literature and education degree at the McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
Film and TV actress
- Father – English Teacher
- Mother – Psychologist
- Siblings – Unknown
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating –
- Jamie Thomas King (2009) – Rachelle Lefevre dated English actor Jamie Thomas King for a short time in June 2009.
- Chris Crary (2013-Present) – In August 2013, she started dating chef and TV personality, Chris Crary. They got engaged later in the years. The relationship is still ON.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father’s family is of French and Northern Irish descent. Her mother’s family is Ashkenazi Jewish.
- Red hair
- Cool demeanor
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
In November 2009, she appeared in a public service announcement for the Best Friends Animal Society.
In 2015, she appeared in an ad campaign for Birks Jewelry which was run in U.S. and Canada.
Best Known For
Her best-known role was in series Big Wolf on Campus in 1999, What About Brian in 2006, Boston Legal in 2008, and Swingtown in 2008.
Rachelle also gained fame as vampire Victoria Sutherland in the bestselling Twilight saga film series.
Rachelle’s acting debut was in the 2000 dramedy movie Stardom as Catherine.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was Big Wolf on Campus in 1999 as Stacey Hanson. She had a main role in season 1 and was seen in 22 episodes.
Her personal trainer is not known.
Rachelle Lefevre Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Beautys Luncheonette, Pushap
- Music Composer – A.R. Rahman
- Place – Montreal
- Holiday – Childhood trip to London with her father
- Book – Flowers in the Attic by V. C. Andrews
Source – Mid Day, Elle Canada
Rachelle Lefevre Facts
- She was spotted by a customer while working as a waitress at a sushi restaurant in Montreal during her teens. The customer was a regular at the restaurant and got her to meet a casting director.
- Rachelle is fluent in English and French.
- In 2009, the actress made $100 donation to a breast cancer charity organization called The Cure. The donation was made for every 10,000 people who followed her on her Twitter account.
- In August 2009, Rachelle started an auction on eBay for the School on Wheels charity. The organization works on offering tuitions to Southern California’s homeless kids. At the auction, t-shirts and merchandise signed by the Twilight cast was sold.
- Rachelle is a Best Friends Animal Society supporter and has been urging people to adopt pets while campaigning.
- The actress is a socialist.
- Rachelle is a food blogger and you can read her blog posts on her site.
- You can follow her on Twitter, and Instagram.