Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Mark Blanchard-Boulbol (Yoga Instructor)
- Mother – Elizabeth (Yoga Instructor)
- Siblings – Carmen Blanchard (Younger Sister), Shane Blanchard (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (She is still in growing phase)
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rowan Blanchard dated –
- Teo Halm (2013) – The actors Rowan and Teo met on the set of Girl Meets World and were RUMORed to be dating from March 2013 to October 2013.
- Peyton Meyer (2015) – The actors Peyton Meyer and Rowan were RUMORed to be dating in 2015. They are sometimes called Reyton.
- Uriah Shelton (2016) – Girl Meets World co-stars Uriah and Rowan were RUMORed to have hooked up in September 2016. They are fondly called as Rowriah.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese, Moroccan, Armenian, Syrian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and English ancestry on her father’s side while she has Portuguese, German and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Mixed ethnicity
Her shoe size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Riley Matthews in the Disney Channel Original Series Girl Meets World since 2014.
As a Singer
She has contributed with co-star Sabrina Carpenter in singing the title song of the series Girl Meets World.
She appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy film The Back-up Plan for her role as Mona’s daughter.
First TV Show
In 2010, Rowan appeared in the lead role in Disney Junior Original Series Dance-A-Lot Robot as Caitlin.
Her fitness regime and diet plan are not known.
Rowan Blanchard Favorite Things
- Actress – Emma Watson
Source – Toofab
Rowan Blanchard Facts
- She started acting at the age of 5.
- Rowan is good friends with Sabrina Carpenter, Girl Meets World co-star.
- Her paternal grandfather is an immigrant from the Middle East.
- She played Rebecca Wilson in the 2011 comedy adventure film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.
- Her dad is also her acting coach.
- Rowan has a dog, named, Winston.
- To sleep at night, she needs to read every night.
- She is obsessed with singing Broadway tunes.
- Rowan is into fashion since the age of four.
- Her on-screen dad Joel McHale (who played her dad in “Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 4D”) has known her since her birth.
- Join Rowan on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr.