Ruth Delia Kearney
London, England, United Kingdom
Ruth attended Trinity College, Dublin to study Drama and Classics and graduated with an honors degree.
She then got enrolled at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School to graduated in 2009.
She also went to the St Andrew’s College in Dublin.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Ruth is represented by Debi Allen Associates.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruth Kearney has dated –
- Theo James (2009-Present) – Ruth Kearney started going out with actor Theo James in 2009 after having met at the Bristol Old Vic Theater School. As Theo and Ruth prefer to keep their love life firmly private, their public outings have been rare and so has been developments about their relationship. Also, due to Theo’s apparent closeness to his Divergent series co-star Shailene Woodley has led fans to speculate that Theo might be cheating on Ruth and these rumors have cropped again and again, leading Theo to cut down his public appearances with Woodley. They were reported to have got engaged in 2015. However, as the wait for the wedding prolonged, the new rumors started to circulate. Some stated that he was putting off the wedding to focus on his career, while some attributed delay to his relationship with Woodley.
Race / Ethnicity
Ruth is of Irish descent.
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Ruth hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Jess Parker in the sci-fi drama show, Primeval in 2011.
- Being cast as Daisy in the American series, The Following.
She is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Ruth was first seen in 2011 in the drama series, Primeval as Jessica ‘Jess’ Parker.
Ruth Kearney’s diet plan and workout routine aren’t available.
Ruth Kearney Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Ruth Kearney Facts
- She caught the acting bug while growing up as she used to dress up for plays staged by her sisters. They also used to make films while on holidays.
- When she bagged the role of London, a waitress in the Netflix series, Flaked, she wasn’t sure about her role as she felt she wasn’t hot enough for it.
- When she appeared for an audition for her role in Flaked, she didn’t reveal that she was Irish until half of the audition was done as she didn’t want directors to have any doubts about her suitability for an American role.
- She does not have any social media accounts.