Bethell was born on 18 May, 1981
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In 2006, she thought of becoming an actress and attended an Australian school of acting Screenwise and completed their 12 months Intensive program in December 2007.
Model, actress (film, television and theater)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
She has not revealed publicly about her relationships with anyone.
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
Her shoe size is not known.
She has not been endorsed by any of the brands yet.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Portraying the character Cara in the television series Legend of the Seeker.
She has acted in films like Mr. Right in lead role, The Swallow as Veronika Le’Morel, the beggar, Strangers Lovers Killers as Chris. All in 2007. “Mr. Right” was though a short video.
First TV Show
In 2001, she appeared in the TV series Life Support in second episode of first season.
She must be doing some sort of workout in order to stay fit.
Tabrett Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Young Man
- She had done modeling for a decade from 1997 to 2007.
- She had done cheerleading for Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at National Rugby League (NRL) in the past.
- She is named after a street in Sydney, Australia ,which is Tabrett Street.
- Her mother wanted her to name “Siobhan”, and her father desired “Murray”. She was in the hospital at that time. But, the two of them didn’t agree on any of the suggested names. Subsequently, Tabrett’s father went for a drive and saw the name of the street and after returning from the drive, suggested the same name to his wife. Hence, Tabrett Bethell was finally decided.
- She is close friends with Bridget Regan (Tabrett’s female co-star from the TV series Legend of the Seeker) and actor/ producer Debbie Tsamoudakis.
- She has appeared in a Bollywood action thriller film Dhoom 3: Back in Action in 2013 starring Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif.
- Bethell had also won the award of Best Actress at the Manhattan Film Festival for her role as Amy in 2010 movie Anyone You Want.
- She is not available on the major social networks like Facebook and Twitter.