|Alicia Banit Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1990|
Alicia Banit is an Australian actress and dancer, who is best known for her work in the role of Kat in ABC series, Dance Academy. She started her acting at the age of 6 after she was cast in the movie, Dead Letter Office. However, after working for a couple of years, she decided to take a step back from acting and solely focus on improving her dance skills. She eventually made her return to acting with Neighbours sitcom.
Alicia Banit went to The Victorian College of The Arts Secondary School (VCASS). She had got admission at the school at the age of 12 on a scholarship. She learned modern dance styles such as character, acrobatics, and contemporary.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Matt Banit (Brother)
Alicia Banit is represented by
- Catherine Poulton Management
- Industry Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alicia Banit has rarely spoken about her private life while interacting with the media or her fans on social media, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Alicia Banit has used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as The Sheet Society, Sash Japanese, Bras N Things, myDNA, and Alin Le’ Kal Official.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Kat in the ABC drama TV series, Dance Academy
- Having made appearances in the popular TV shows such as Neighbours, Rush, and Tangle
- Being a member of the main cast of the Disney Australia’s comedy show, As the Bell Rings
In 1998, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Dead Letter Office. She was 6 years old when she bagged the role in the movie.
First TV Show
In 1995, Alicia Banit made her first TV show appearance in Hard Corps episode of the crime TV series, Halifax F.P.
Alicia Banit regularly works out to keep herself in the perfect shape. She relies on the guidance of Ethan Fleming and ‘Get Going’ team for her workout routines.
Also, her regular dance sessions serve as an ideal cardio workout.
Alicia Banit Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Hip Hop and Tap
- Superpower – Travel back in time
- Treasured Possessions – Two rings and a bracelet that were gifted by her parents on her 18th, 19th and 20th birthdays, respectively
Source – Dance Academy, Wikia
Alicia Banit Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 4. She joined the T-Jam Dance School and took training in ballet, jazz, tap, and hip hop.
- After having made her theatrical debut in Dead Letter Office, she decided to take time out of acting and focus on her dance skills.
- She made her comeback to acting with her role in the popular Australian sitcom, Neighbours in 2006.
- She got her major acting breakthrough after she was cast in 2007 in the role of Amber on the Australian version of the Disney Channel series As The Bell Rings.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Alicia Banit / Instagram