|Amanda Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1992|
Amanda Lee is an American singer, voice actress, and YouTube star, best known for her YouTube channel LeeandLie, created on June 10, 2010, by her and her friend Annalie, hence the name combination. They featured vocal interpretations of various anime and video game songs in English, and have amassed more nearly 1.4 million subscribers as of February 2019. Apart from covers of songs such as Crossing Field from Sword Art Online anime, Papermoon from Soul Eaters, Amanda borrowed her voice in Overlord II to Crusch Lulu, and in Grimoire of Zero to Zero, and did voiceovers for various characters in video games. Her voice acting credits also include roles in video games such as Battle High in 2015, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in 2016, The Letter (2017), Crystalline (2017), and Project Nimbus: Code Mirai (2018). Amanda also released multiple cover albums since 2016 under Leegion Creative record label, with the most notable being her debut, Nostalgia, in early 2017, as well as her original EP album named Hourglass on September 22, 2017.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Her education history is unknown.
Singer, Voice Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Amber Lee Connors (Twin Sister) (Voice Actress), Younger Brother
- Others – Janet Lee (Grandmother)
She doesn’t have a manager.
Alternative rock, Pop, Anison
She hasn’t been signed by a label, and self-released songs and albums under the label she founded herself – Leegion Creative, based in Petersburg, Florida, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She prefers to keep her dating life private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Gray, Blonde, Dark Brown, Pink, Purple (Dyed)
- Dyed, unusually-colored hair
- Light blue eyes
- A mellow or very high-pitched voice
Amanda has endorsed JapanCrate, a Japanese food delivery brand.
Best Known For
- Having a YouTube channel named LeeandLie with more than 1.3 million subscribers as of February 2019
- Releasing a debut cover album Nostalgia in 2017, that reached the 6th spot on Billboard “Heatseekers Albums” list and 27th spot on Billboard Independent Albums
- Working on introduction songs for anime such as Tokyo Ghoul: Re official soundtrack
- Being a voice actor in Overlord II, One Piece, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, Hinamatsuri, and other animes
- Working with Riot Games on their season commercial song for League of Legends video game in 2019
First TV Show
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut by lending her voice to the character of Chiiko in the English version of Charger Girl Ju-den Chan in 2009.
Amanda Lee Favorite Things
- Food – Japanese Snacks and Sweets, Tacos, Pizza
- Color – Black
- Animal – Dog, Cat
- Drink – Ice Chai Tea Latte
Amanda Lee Facts
- She has a dog named Jesse, of full Golden Retriever breed, and she even made him a dedicated Instagram account in October 2017.
- Amanda started her YouTube channel named LeeandLie on June 12, 2010, together with a good friend of hers, Annalie. The name is a combination of both of their names, “Lee” from hers, and “Lie” from Annalie’s.
- The 1st video on her YouTube channel was uploaded on December 14, 2010, and it was a cover of the song Scarlet from Ayashi no Ceres anime.
- In 2011, Amanda joined AX Idol, a singing competition hosted at Anime Expo in Los Angeles, California, United States, and won the grand prize.
- Her 2nd channel was created in 2013, named LeeandLieTV, where they posted behind-the-scenes content, as well as vlogs and extras.
- In 2014, Annalie left the channel, and Amanda was left as the sole owner of it. However, the name was left unchanged, as they were still very good friends.
- On April 13, 2015, Amanda started a vlog series named Dear Lie, in honor of Annalie’s departure to England to live there. It was a way for her to notify her friend of the latest things she’s missing out on and great entertainment for the audience simultaneously.
- She participated as a voice actress in numerous animes such as K-On!! in 2010 as Ushio Oota, Squid Girl (2010) as Noh Mask Rider, Magical Girl Raising Project (2016) as Nemurin, One Piece (2018) as Otohime, Overlord II (2018) as Crusch Lulu, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (2018) as Akiho Shinomoto, Hinamatsuri (2018) as Anzu, and others.
- In 2019, she borrowed her voice to Yulia “Yuusha” Chardiet in Endro! anime, and released her limited-edition CD and digital download cover album, Nostalgia VI on March 13th.
- She promotes positive thinking and vibes through social media.
- The most viewed video as of early 2019 is her cover of the Crossing Field opening song for the Sword Art Online anime, uploaded on September 2, 2012, with nearly 20 million views. The cover helped her kickstart her voice actress and vocalist career, and is considered as one of her most notable work.
- She joined YouTube stars MandoPony and NateWantsToBattle on The Cool and Good Tour across America on August 22, 2017.
- As of early 2019, she used Blue Kiwi and Neumann TLM 103 microphone as a vocalist, along with a Focusrite ISA One pre-amp. When she was starting out, Amanda used the AT2020 microphone.
- Amanda made a Twitch channel on January 25, 2019, and live streams her songs while interacting with her audience.
- Visit her official website @ www.leeandlieofficial.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, YouTube TV, Patreon, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Amanda Lee / Instagram