|Amy Louise Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Amy Louise Wilson is a South African actress known for playing the role of Briseis in the drama TV series, Troy: Fall of a City. She has also made appearances on TV shows such as Jamillah and Aladdin and The Book of Negroes.
She made her theatrical film debut in the 2014 action drama movie, Bordering on Bad Behavior.
Amy Louise Wilson
Cape Town, South Africa
After the completion of her school education, Amy Louise Wilson got enrolled in the University of Cape Town. After graduation, she got admission at the Rhodes University. She completed her education at the Rhodes University as well.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Amy Louise Wilson handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Louise Wilson has opted to keep her private life firmly under wraps, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Auburn hair
- Prominent nose
- Fuller Lips
Amy Louise Wilson hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Briseis in the historical drama TV series, Troy: Fall of a City.
- Having made appearances on TV shows such as Jamillah and Aladdin, and The Book of Negroes.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the action drama movie, Bordering on Bad Behavior.
First TV Show
In 2015, Amy Louise Wilson made her first TV show appearance in the popular South African TV mini-series, The Book of Negroes.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Amy Louise Wilson Favorite Things
- Dream Dinner Guests – Britney Spears, Judy Garland, Reza de Wet
- Go To Karaoke Song – Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman by Britney Spears
Source – Cape Town Magazine
Amy Louise Wilson Facts
- While studying at the Rhodes University, she made it to the Dean’s Merit List for three consecutive years – 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- At the Rhodes University, she was awarded Babette Taute Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement in the Humanities.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Amy Louise Wilson / Instagram