|Andrea Tovar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1993|
Andrea Tovar is a Colombian model and beauty pageant titleholder, best known for winning Miss Colombia competition during the final telecast on November 16, 2015. Andrea was also crowned Miss Chocó in 2014, which was a pre-requisite for the Miss Colombia contest, but due to another contestant being selected to represent the country at Miss Colombia in 2014, she postponed her participation until next year. She was a representative for Chocó department, a west part of Colombia, at the Miss Universe 2016 competition, where she ended up being a 2nd runner-up after Iris Mittenaere of France. She was also awarded as Señorita Chocó, or Miss Choco Colombia in 2015, and held the title of Miss Colombia for the longest time – 16 months and 4 days. Andrea gave up the title and crowned her successor, Laura Gonnzález, at the Miss Colombia 2017 event on March 20, 2017.
Jealisse Andrea Tovar Velásquez
Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Andrea Tovar was studying industrial design and photographic production at the Jorge Tadeo Lozano University in Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia in 2015.
Model, Beauty Queen
- Father – Antonio Tovar (Physician)
- Mother – Xenia Rosa Velásquez (Housewife, Homemaker)
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Tovar has dated –
- Julian Guillermo (2017-Present) – Her relationship with the Colombian footballer can be traced to early 2017, but it is likely that they had been dating even longer. They have a daughter together, named Elena Guillermo Tovar (b. January 9, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Colombian descent.
- Tall, slim physique
- Fuller Lips
- Thin Nose
- Bright white teeth
- Tattoo on forearm
- Andrea is the brand ambassador of Studio F (Studio of Colombia), which features a collection of jeans, accessories, handbags, make-up, jewelry, and more.
- She also endorsed RedCord, a brand that freezes stem cells from the umbilical cord before she gave birth to her daughter.
- In 2016, Andrea joined the campaign for HIV and cancer prevention in Colombia.
- She promoted a brand Monarch Baby in 2017, which sells baby necessities for mothers.
- In 2018, Andrea featured products from the Dolphin Rose and Infinite K Paris skincare line.
Best Known For
- Becoming Miss Chocó in 2014
- Being crowned Miss Colombia 2015, and hanging on to her crown for the longest time, for 1 year and a half
- Becoming 2nd runner-up at the Miss Universe 2016 pageant
- Representing Colombia at the Miss Universe 2017, but not winning
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as a military woman on Soldado 1.0 in 2017.
Andrea works out regularly in order to stay in shape and does a combination of gym workouts such as squats, lunges, hip thrusts, as well as cable-assisted exercises to work on her core, glutes, hips, and calves.
Being a model and a beauty queen, her diet is very strict and low-calorie, but Andrea was known to eat cheat meals from time to time, in form of croissants and baked goods, and share the delicacy with her followers.
Andrea Tovar Favorite Things
- Animals – Dog, Cat
- Activity – Swimming, Sunbathing, Hiking
- Drink – Coffee
- Place – Santa Catalina in Toledo, Spain
Andrea Tovar Facts
- She has multiple pets – a Pomeranian named Valentino, and Ema, who is a black dog of a smaller breed, as well as a striped tabby cat named Chichi.
- She became the 2nd black (or dark complexion) pageant contestant that originates from the Chocó part of the country to win the crown of Miss Colombia in 2015. The 1st one that succeeded in that was Vanessa Mendoza, crowned Miss Colombia in 2001.
- On December 22, 2016, she visited a fan named Jenny, who was in the hospital suffering from a terminal illness.
- She has amassed more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Andrea Tovar / Instagram