|Ashley Monroe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1986|
Ashley Monroe is an American singer and songwriter known for her singles like I Don’t Want To and Satisfied. She is a member of the country music band Pistol Annies and has also collaborated with popular country music artists. Ashley has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 20k subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Ashley Lauren Monroe
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
As she started to focus on her music at a young age, Ashley Monroe decided to go for homeschooling instead of going to a high school.
- Father – Larry Monroe (Passed away from cancer when Ashley was 13 years old)
- Mother – Kellye Monroe
- Siblings – Chad Monroe (Older Brother)
Ashley Monroe is represented by –
- Jonathan Levine
- Andrea Ambrosia and Margaret Bushart of Paradigm Talent Agency
- Columbia Nashville
- Warner Bros. Nashville
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Monroe has dated –
- John Danks (2011-Present) – Ashley Monroe started dating MLB pitcher John Danks in June 2011. In October 2013, they got married in a romantic ceremony held at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee. Miranda Lambert was the matron of honor and Blake Shelton had officiated the wedding ceremony. In December 2016, she posted a picture on her social media account to reveal that she and Danks were expecting their first child and in August 2017, she gave birth to their son, Dalton William Danks.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- High cheekbones
- Hazel eyes
Ashley Monroe hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the popular country music band Pistol Annies, which counts Angaleena Presley and Miranda Lambert as the other members.
- The popularity of her singles such as I Don’t Want To and Satisfied.
- Having collaborated with established country music stars such as Blake Shelton, Vince Gill, and Trent Dabbs.
In May 2009, she released her debut studio album, Satisfied.
In August 2011, her music band Pistol Annies released their debut studio album, Hell on Heels, which was a resounding success. The album was certified ‘Gold’ and reigned at the top of US Country music charts.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2009, Ashley Monroe made her first TV show appearance on the TV show, CMT Insider.
Ashley Monroe regularly works out to keep herself fit. She is especially a huge fan of yoga. She is so committed to the workout regime that she brings her workout clothes everywhere she goes.
Ashley Monroe Favorite Things
- Lipstick – MAC’s Please Me, Kinda Sexy
- Vitamins Brand – New Chapter
Source – US Magazine
Ashley Monroe Facts
- At the age of 15, she moved to Nashville with her mother to focus more on her country music career.
- She decided to write song Hard on a Heart after her therapist noted her abnormal heart rate and suggested that she should write a letter to her heart.
- At the age of 11, she participated in a country music contest held at the iconic country singer Dolly Parton’s hometown of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. She performed I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart and went on to win the competition.
- When she was 13 years old, her father bought her a guitar. She roped in the help of her cousin who lived up the street to teach her the cords.
- Her debut album was set to be released in 2006 but it got shelved off as Columbia Records wanted her singles to do better before they released her album.
- After a long dispute, Monroe decided to leave Columbia Records as she sought to build her career in her own way.
- Visit her official website @ ashleymonroe.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and MySpace.
Featured Image by Ashley Monroe / Instagram