|Atticus Shaffer Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1998|
Atticus Shaffer is an American actor and voice actor known for having done voiceover work in popular TV shows and films like Frankenweenie and The Lion Guard. He has also portrayed the role of Brick Heck on The Middle. Atticus has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Chevrolet. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Atticus Ronald Shaffer
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Acton, California, United States
As he had started his acting career at a very young age, Atticus Shaffer decided to go for homeschooling to complete his school studies.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Ron Shaffer
- Mother – Debbie Shaffer
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Roy Edward Shaffer, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Annena Jeroma Perrelle (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth Robert Solgot/Salgat (Maternal Grandfather), Wanda Mary Jankowski (Maternal Grandmother)
Atticus Shaffer is represented by Los Angeles based CESD Talent Agency.
4 ft 7 in or 140 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Atticus Shaffer has opted to keep details of his personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Italian, English, and German ancestry, while, on his mother’s side, he is of Polish, German, French, Swiss-French, and English descent.
Atticus Shaffer has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
He is a devout Christian and has often turned to god in his battle with his painful genetic disorder. He has claimed that his religious views have sometimes led people in the liberal Hollywood to treat him differently.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Brick Heck on the American sitcom, The Middle
- Having done voiceover work for Edgar in the animated fantasy horror movie, Frankenweenie and for lending his voice to the character of Ono on the Disney animated TV series, The Lion Guard
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Leaving Barstow.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Subject: I Love You in 2011.
First TV Show
In 2007, Atticus Shaffer made his first TV show appearance in The Class Rides a Bull episode of the CBS sitcom, The Class.
His first TV show project as a voiceover artist was in the animated TV series, Fish Hooks, in 2010.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Atticus Shaffer Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Atticus Shaffer Facts
- While growing up, he was a boy scout.
- He started his acting career at the age of 8.
- Atticus was named after Atticus Finch, an iconic character from the popular book To Kill a Mockingbird.
- He was discovered by his first manager in 2006.
- He has been diagnosed with type four osteogenesis imperfecta, which is a genetic type 1 collagen defect that results in fragile bone formation.
- Atticus has to undergo painful treatments and surgeries to take care of his disorder.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Atticus Shaffer / Instagram