|Audrey Marie Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1975|
Audrey Marie Anderson is an American actress and model. She began her career as a model in the early 1990s and was featured in advertisements for big brands such as Gap, Armani, Target, American Eagle Outfitters, and Biotherm. Audrey then moved into the movie industry when she got a recurring role in the ABC drama series Once and Again (2000-2001). She is very popular and widely known for her role as Kim Brown on the CBS series The Unit that aired for 3 years (2006-2009). Audrey then had roles in television series Still Life and Going to California. She has guest starred in shows such as Without a Trace, NCIS: Los Angeles (2010), Private Practice (2012), and House (2012). Other movies she has acted in include Drop Dead Sexy (2005), Moonlight Mile (2002), and Least Among Saints(2012).
Audrey got recurring roles as Lyla Michaels in the Arrowverse which sometimes involves her coming on The Flash (2016) and Supergirl, television series produced by the same people. But she is mostly seen on Arrow (2013). Audrey also portrays Lilly Chambler on The Walking Dead (2014). She has worked with notable directors such as David Mamet, Lisa Cholodenko, and Antoine Fuqua. She has been getting more roles, mostly on television series such as Castle (2015), Minority Report (2015), and Mad Dogs (2016).
Audrey Marie Anderson
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
California, United States
Audrey Marie Anderson attended R.L. Paschal High School in Fort Worth, Texas. She later attended Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Audrey Marie Anderson is represented by –
- Greene & Associates Talent Agency (Talent Agency), Los Angeles, California, USA
- Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, California, USA
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrey Marie Anderson has dated –
- Shane West (2001-2002) – Audrey Marie Anderson met Shane West who was an actor on the television show Once Again. On screen, they had rebellious chemistry but in real life, their relationship was going fine and cool. She joined the show in the last half of the 2nd season while Shane was already a regular. As the show progressed, they began seeing each other more often as they became an off-screen and on-screen couple. They were everyone’s favorite couple and they began to attend functions, premieres and award ceremonies together immediately after they revealed their relationship to the public. They were jointly awarded ‘Televisions Best Couple’ by Teen Choice award and they accepted the award together. The couple could also be seen spending vacations together and traveling from South America to the Philippines. About a year after the show came to an end, they began to have a fallout and eventually broke up to the dismay of their teenage fans. When asked about the reason for the separation, they both said it was best for them.
- Before dating the actor Shane West, she had a serious relationship when she was in college.
- Audrey Marie Anderson is married to a non-celebrity who she has not revealed to the secret, as she likes to keep her personal life private. She has 2 children with him. She has kept them both out of the public eye.
Race / Ethnicity
- Very slim shape
- Short tomboy haircut
- Attractive eyes
She has endorsed brands such as –
- American Eagle Outfitters
Best Known For
- Modeling for top brands and being featured in several advertisements and campaigns
- Playing roles in movies such as Drop Dead Sexy (2005), Moonlight Mile (2002), and Least Among Saints (2012)
- Appearing as a guest star in shows such as Without a Trace, NCIS: Los Angeles (2010), Private Practice (2012), and House (2012)
- Acting in various television series such as Castle (2015), Minority Report (2015), and Mad Dogs (2016), and as Kim Brown on the CBS series The Unit
Audrey Marie Anderson made her first theatrical film appearance as a teenage waitress
in the movie The Badge in 2002.
First TV Show
Audrey Marie Anderson made her first TV show appearance as an officer on the TV series Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1994.
Audrey has never shared an exact workout routine she follows, but she is in a very great shape which indicates that she has a great diet plan and carries out exercises to ensure she doesn’t go out of shape. Therefore, she may or may not have a personal trainer.
Audrey Marie Anderson Favorite Things
- Shows – Game of Thrones, Orange Is The New Black, and Boardwalk Empire
Source – myfanbase.de
Audrey Marie Anderson Facts
- She lived the early parts of her life in Fort Worth, Texas.
- She was ready to marry Shane West if everything had gone fine between them as they were seen doing everything together and even became their fans’ favorite couple while they were dating.
- Audrey had to cut her long hair for a movie. Everyone eventually loved it as it gave her a boyish appearance which earned her more acting gigs.
- Audrey later got married to a non-famous man, years after breaking up with Shane West. She refused to reveal his name and kept information about the two children she has with him private.
- Audrey was in the modeling industry for years while in Fort Worth, Texas and she had the opportunity of working with big brands which pushed her career forward and got her more recognized.
- She is known for her roles in Arrowverse, appearing in Arrow and The Flash as Lyla Micheals. The series has gone on for several years, leading to a larger fanbase and bigger opportunities for the actress.
- Her role in the CBS series The Unit made her popular and was her acting career break.
- Follow Audrey Marie Anderson on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Audrey Marie Anderson / Instagram