|Bai Baihe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1984|
Bai Baihe is an actress known for appearing in popular movies and TV shows like Monster Hunt, Bloom of Youth, I Belonged to You, and Love is Not Blind. She is also a singer and has contributed to the soundtracks of popular movies and TV shows. Bai has done endorsement work for various brands like L’Officiel magazine and Chanel.
Fay, Fay Bai, Xue Bai
Qingdao, Shandong, China
Bai completed her schooling at Wendeng Road Elementary School. To pursue her passion for acting, she applied at the Central Academy of Drama and eventually got accepted in 2002. She also completed her undergraduate course in the performing arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Bai Baihe Studio manages Bai.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bai Baihe has dated –
- Yufan Chen (2006-2015) – Actor and singer Yufan fell in love with Bai when the two were shooting for a series. Their love blossomed, and the couple decided to tie the knot. The couple got married in 2006 and in 2008, they welcomed the birth of their son Chen Shengtong. Rumors of Bai cheating on Yufan surfaced the internet in 2017 when she was spotted vacationing with a young male model in Thailand. However, the couple went on to admit that they had already decided to get divorced in 2015 and did not make it public for the sake of their son.
Race / Ethnicity
Bai has Chinese ancestry and belongs to the Han lineage.
- Her smile
- Clear Complexion
Bai Baihe has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- L’Officiel magazine
Bai has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the highest paid actresses in the Chinese film industry.
- For starring as the lead actress in the hit Chinese movie, Monster Hunt.
As a Singer
Bai has sung various songs like Really Love You, An Ordinary Love, and A Young Girl’s Planting Flower Diary.
In 2011, Bai Baihe made her theatrical film debut in Choy Lee Fut: Speed of Light.
First TV Show
Bai Baihe made her television show debut as Qiao Qiao on the Chinese sitcom, Bloom of Youth in 2006.
Bai Baihe is blessed with a petite and slender frame. She is known to adopt water therapy and consumes 6 glasses of water in the morning. She follows a rich and healthy diet and is fond of yoga. Adopting this lifestyle helps her maintain a clear complexion and an enviable figure.
Bai Baihe Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Bai Baihe Facts
- When she was young, she showcased her interest in dancing, singing and acting.
- She learned to dance at the Beijing Dance Academy at the age of 12.
- She used to be a tomboy and trained in athletics and played various sports.
- Bai was a part-time dance teacher when she was still studying in school.
- Bai Baihe is not on any social media platform.
Featured Image by Bai Baihe / Instagram