|Bazzi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1997|
Bazzi is an American singer and songwriter known for his popular singles such as Alone, Beautiful, Mine, and Honest. He released his debut studio album titled Cosmic in 2018. He has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 600k subscribers. Bazzi also has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Bazzi went to the Santa Monica High School. He graduated from the high school in 2015.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Andrew Bazzi handles his representation work on his own.
- ZZZ Entertainment
- Atlantic Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew Bazzi has dated –
- Renee Herbert (2018-Present) – Bazzi started dating Australian model Renee Herbert in 2018. The two often share their pictures together on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
He has American and Lebanese ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Curly hair
Andrew Bazzi hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
The commercial success and immense popularity of his single, Mine, which managed to reach as high as the 11th position on the Billboard Hot 100. The song also became a viral internet meme.
In April 2018, he released his debut studio album, Cosmic.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Andrew Bazzi hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Bazzi Favorite Things
Source – Rap-Up
- While growing up, he often used to play guitar and oud. In fact, he had started playing guitar at the age of 4.
- He started his music career by posting covers of popular songs on his YouTube channel in 2012.
- In November 2014, he decided to move to Los Angeles to get better opportunities for building a music career.
- In July 2013, he started his social media career on Vine. By 2015, he had managed to accumulate more than 1.5 million followers.
- In September 2015, he became the first music artist on Vine to have a featured track, which was his single, Bring Me Home.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bazzi / Instagram