|Ben Hardy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1991|
Ben Hardy is an English actor who rose to fame by his role as Angel in the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse. He has appeared in several TV series and movies including Children in Need (2013-2014), Drunk History: UK (2017), Mary Shelley (2017), and The Woman in White (2018). Hardy is known to star as Peter Beale in the romantic crime drama EastEnders from 2013 to 2015 and Roger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018). He has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Bournemouth, Dorset, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Ben went to Sherborne Abbey Primary School before attending Gryphon School. He later enrolled at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama for his acting skills.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Ben Hardy is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben Hardy has dated –
- Katriona Perret – Ben and Katriona Perret dated for nearly 9 years. They both were childhood sweethearts. Hardy and Perret decided to terminate their 9-year-long relationship in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Ben Hardy has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing Archangel in the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse
- Enacting Roger Taylor in the 2018 biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody which is about the British rock band Queen
Hardy made his theatrical film debut as Angel in the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse.
First TV Show
Ben made his first TV show appearance as a reporter in 2012 on the drama series Call the Midwife.
Ben prefers to stay fit and healthy by keeping himself occupied in the outdoor sports and activities. He likes to do rope climbing and play tennis to maintain the proper balance and health of a body.
Ben Hardy Facts
- He grew up in Sherborne, United Kingdom.
- During his school days, Ben played Sergeant Francis Troy in an adaptation of Far from the Madding Crowd.
- His first ever acting role was at the age of 10 in 2000 as Bella in the primary school production of Cinders.
- Hardy played Arthur Wellesley in the 1998 British play The Judas Kiss in 2012.
- Ben has a knack for dogs. He has a pet dog named Frankie.
- He started to play Peter Beale in 2013 on the BBC soap opera EastEnders which was previously played by Thomas Law from 2006 to 2010.
- Ben starred as a lead character of Walter Hartright on the BBC adaptation of the novel, The Woman in White in April 2018.
- Hardy gained a nomination for “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture” at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards for his role as Queen drummer Rodger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018).
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0