|Blanca Blanco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1981|
Blanca Blanco is an American actress known for portraying various important roles in popular films like Fake News, Sensory Perception, Bullet, and Awakened. She has done endorsement work for brands like Lululemon, Lula Mena, Estel, and Chopard. Blanca has a mild social media fan base with more than 70k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Blanca Margarita Blanco
Watsonville, California, United States
Malibu, California, United States
Blanca Blanco received her Associate of Science degree from Spokane Falls Community College in Spokane, Washington. In 2003, she obtained her B.S. degree in psychology from the Washington State University. Thereafter, she studied at the Eastern Washington University and received her Master’s degree in social work.
While in Los Angeles, she also took acting classes from institutes such as Gordon Hunt’s Acting Class in 2008, The Groundlings Theater and School in 2013, and Harry Mastrogeorge Class in 2015.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
Blanca Blanco is managed by –
- Bennie Taylor, Manager, Jon Tomus Talent, Grosse Pointe Park, Miami, United States.
- Sharon E. Morris, Talent Agent, Actors LA, Douglasville, Georgia, United States.
- Monique Moss, Publicist, Integrated PR, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blanca Blanco has dated –
- Brian Quintana (2010) – Blanca briefly dated producer Brian Quintana from March 2010 to July 2010.
- John Savage – Blanca is dating a much older actor, John Savage. They have been spotted together at many events.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Defined cheekbones
- Beautiful eyes
Blanca Blanco has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Norms Restaurant
- Colirio Ocusan
- Bud light
- Christophe Guillarme
- Lula Mena
- Laïweï Haute Joaillerie
- Diego Medel Fashion
- Igor Gulyaev
- Sisley Paris Russia
- Kalayci London
- IT Cosmetics
- Racine Carree Shoes
- Jessica Bratich
- Nadine Merabi
- Forever 21
Best Known For
Starring in numerous films such as Fake News (2017), Torch (2017), Sensory Perception (2015), Bullet (2014), and Awakened (2013).
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror/thriller film Dark Reel as Claudia. However, her role in the movie wasn’t credited.
Her credited theatrical film debut was in the 2010 film, The Last Chicana.
Blanca Blanco Facts
- She began taking acting classes at the age of 9.
- When she was 9 years old, her family moved to Chelan, Washington.
- She is involved in many charitable works such as the International AIDS Society and the American Cancer Society.
- She has graced the covers of magazines like Waves and Runways and Genlux. Also, she has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Ok!, Marie Claire, and Elle.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Blanca Blanco / Instagram