|Butch Hartman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1965|
Butch Hartman is a talented and successful American animator, voice actor, and YouTuber. He is known for creating many cartoon shows like The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Bunsen Is a Beast. Butch also runs a production company called the Billionfold Inc. Apart from that, Butch hosts a podcast called Speech Bubble with his co-host Jace Diehl. He also has a network app called Noog Network. He is also recognized for providing voices in The Fairly OddParents, Family Guy, and The Cartoon Cartoon Show. Butch is a graduate from California Institute of the Arts in Valencia, California. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 800k subscribers on YouTube.
Elmer Earl Hartman IV
Highland Park, Michigan, United States
Bell Canyon, California, United States
Butch Hartman studied at the Anchor Bay High School in New Baltimore, graduating in 1983. Later, he attended the California Institute of the Arts in Valencia, California.
Animator, Voice Actor, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mike Hartman (Younger Brother), Keith Hartman (Younger Brother), Timothy Hartman (Younger Brother)
Butch Hartman is managed by –
- Billionfold, Inc., Production Company, Bell Canyon, California, United States
- Gotham Group, Inc., Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Butch Hartman has dated –
- Julieann Hartman – In the early 1990s, Butch was in a relationship with producer Julieann Hartman. After being in a relationship for a year, they tied the knot, after 9 months of engagement. They are blessed with 2 daughters named Carly Hartman and Sophia Hartman.
Race / Ethnicity
- Squared chin
- Short trimmed hairstyle
Best Known For
- Creating numerous cartoon series like The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Bunsen Is a Beast
- Providing voices to many popular characters in TV series like Family Guy (1999-2002) and The Cartoon Cartoon Show (1995-1997)
In 1992, he made his feature film debut in the comedy film California Hot Wax as Eddie.
First TV Show
In 1985, he made his first TV show appearance on the family game show Body Language as a contestant.
In 1995, he made his TV show debut as a voice actor on the animated comedy series The Cartoon Cartoon Show as Chip.
Butch Hartman Favorite Things
- Cartoon Character Designs – Marvin the Martian from Warner Bros.’ Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons
- Cartoon Character Voice – Foghorn Leghorn from Warner Bros.’ Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons
- Cartoon Character Development – Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles (2004)
- Cartoon Character Longevity – Disney’s Mickey Mouse
Source – YouTube
Butch Hartman Facts
- Butch grew up in Roseville and New Baltimore, Michigan.
- He was given the nickname “Butch” as a young boy which he continued to use as a professional name.
- After graduating from California Institute of the Arts, Butch worked as character designer and storyboard artist for the animated series, My Little Pony.
- He had little knowledge working on storyboards and was soon fired from his first job.
- He is often confused and thought to be related to the late comedian Phil Hartman.
- Butch is good friends with Seth MacFarlane who is the creator of Family Guy series and Seth named a recurring character in the show after Butch.
- Butch worked in Nickelodeon for more than 20 years from December 1997 to February 2018.
- In 2005, Hartman and his wife founded a non-profit organization called Hartman House that aims in improving living conditions in developing nations and poverty-stricken areas in the United States.
- Many of his cartoon characters are named after real people like Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents, was named after his younger brother, Timothy and Mikey from Bunsen is a Beast was named after his brother Mike.
- In 2015, Butch launched a network app called Noog Network for streaming shows, cartoons, and games created by Butch.
- On August 18, 2015, he launched his own YouTube channel where he talks, teaches, and shares ideas on how to create cartoon characters sighting examples from his own creations.
- He has also worked as an executive producer for HobbyKids Adventures, Bunsen Is a Beast (2017-2018), The Fairly OddParents (2001-2017), T.U.F.F. Puppy (2010-2015), and Danny Phantom (2004-2007), among others.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0