Leicestershire, East Midlands, England
London, England, United Kingdom
Callie trained at The Arts Educational School and graduated in July 2015.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Callie is represented by Olivia Woodward from the Curtis Brown Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Callie Cooke has rarely spoken about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has ‘Green’ eye color with a hint of ‘blue’.
- Blue-Green eyes
- Defined jawline
- Dimpled Smile
Callie hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Playing the role of warrior Islene from the Celtic family on writer Jez Butterworth’s 2018 drama series Britannia set in 43 AD.
Callie hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2016, she made her first TV show appearance on Doctors as Belle Curtis.
Her workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Callie Cooke Favorite Things
- Beverage – Tea
Source – The Culture Trip
Callie Cooke Facts
- She is a fan of Batman.
- While training at The Arts Educational School, her theatre work included The Two Gentlemen of Verona and Harvest.
- Her first professional theater performance was Firebird where she played Tia, a 14-year-old victim of child s*xual abuse. The play was directed by Edward Hall and was performed at the Hampstead Theatre Downstairs in February 2016.
- Her dream role is to play Doctor Who’s assistant.
- Her other acting credits include C.B. Strike where she played the role of Carianne in 2017.
- She has also appeared in the play Filthy Business which revolves around a Jewish family.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Callie Cooke / Instagram