|Coy Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1998|
Coy Stewart is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Kevin Kingston-Persons in Are We There Yet?, Troy in Bella and the Bulldogs, Flint in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Gavin in Devil’s Whisper. Coy is also a rapper and has released singles like ‘Til The Death Of Me. He also has a mild popularity on social media with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Tyson Coy Stewart
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Derek Stewart (Writer)
- Mother – Keisha Stewart
- Siblings – Chase Stewart (Brother)
Coy Stewart is represented by –
- TalentWorks (Talent Agency)
- DeAbreu Modeling and Consulting
- Evolution Talent Agency
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Coy Stewart’s representatives and family have been very protective of his private life, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slight body frame
- Short cropped hairdo
In 2016, Coy Stewart appeared in a commercial for Because of Them We Can organization.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Kevin Kingston-Persons in the TBS sitcom, Are We There Yet?
- Being cast in the role of Troy in the comedy TV series Bella and the Bulldogs.
- Being cast in the role of Flint in the superhero action TV series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
As a Singer
In 2017, Coy released his first single titled ‘Til The Death Of Me on his official SoundCloud account.
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut in the horror drama movie, Devil’s Whisper.
First TV Show
In 2010, Coy Stewart made his first TV show appearance as Kevin Kingston-Persons on Are We There Yet?
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Coy Stewart Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Coy Stewart Facts
- His father’s book, The Unlikely Journey, is about Coy’s journey to become an actor and subsequent career in the entertainment industry.
- In March 2017, he got bold numbers 23:4 inked on his left wrist. The numbers are a reference to Psalm from the Bible verse in Old Testament.
- He developed an interest in acting after having recited the lines from a popular TV series.
- One of his first acting gigs was in the stage production of the Broadway classic, A Raisin in the Sun.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and SoundCloud.
Featured Image by Scenebot / YouTube