|Deniz Baysal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1991|
Deniz Baysal is a Turkish actress, best known for her roles in TV series Kaçak Gelinler (2014) where she played Kainat, Sevda Kusun Kanadinda (2016) as Tümay Erbay, Rüzgarin Kalbi (2016) as Zeynep, Cerke (2017-2018) as Hazan Çamkiran, and Söz, starting in 2018, where she had the leading role of Derya Duman. She has also appeared in the feature film Sol Serit (2016) as Yasemin, web show, Can Bedenden Çıkmayınca (2015) as Eylem, and 2 television shows as herself – Dada Dandinista in 2014, and Beyaz Show on April 20, 2018. Deniz has drawn the attention of more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Deniz Baysal began studying acting at the Izmir Karsiyaka Municipal Theater in Izmir, Turkey when she was 10 years old.
She then attended Karşıyaka Primary School, after which she graduated from Lieutenant Ali Rıza Akıncı High School, both located in Izmir, Turkey.
In 2009, Deniz enrolled in Manisa Celal Bayar University in Manisa, Turkey, and studied international relations/foreign trade.
- Father – Unknown (Interior and Exterior Designer)
- Mother – Canan İve
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Nilgun Sezgin (Aunt)
Deniz Baysal is represented by Kahraman Özden Talent Management (Talent Agent, Manager) in Istanbul, Turkey.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deniz Baysal has dated –
- Furkan Andıç (2015) – She dated actor Furkan Andıç in 2015, but not a lot of information surfaced in the media.
- Bariş Yurtçu (2017-Present) – Her most prominent relationship was with the musician and lead singer of the Turkish music group Kolpa. They began dating each other around January 2017, and in November 2018, both of their families gathered to celebrate the couple’s engagement. In an interview to a journalist in one shopping mall in January 2019, the couple disclosed a little more details about their relationship. Bariş jokingly said that because he spent a lot of time on his smartphone calling people and organizing the engagement in secret, they almost broke up as she thought he was hiding something malicious. Both of them agreed that the best time to get married would be in the summer of 2019, or September at the latest. They decided that the location for the wedding will definitely be the shore of the Aegean Sea, and the location in either Bodrum, Turkey or Çeşme, Turkey.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Turkish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall, slim physique
- Thin lips
- Narrow nose
- Bright white teeth
Deniz Baysal has endorsed brands such as –
- Syoss Hair Care (2019)
- Zeynep Erdogan Clothing (2018)
Best Known For
Her roles in television series Kaçak Gelinler (2014) as Kainat, Rüzgarin Kalbi (2016) as Zeynep, Sevda Kusun Kanadinda (2016) as Tümay Erbay, Cerke (2017-2018) as Hazan Çamkiran, and the leading role of Derya in Söz, that 1st aired in 2018
Deniz Baysal made her first feature film appearance as Yasemin in the comedy Sol Şerit in 2016.
First TV Show
Deniz Baysal made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the musical drama Bitmeyen Şarkı on January 9, 2011.
Deniz was always a big fan of the beaches as her home country of Turkey is surrounded by large bodies of water, which is why she’s very fond of swimming as physical activity.
Whenever Deniz doesn’t have the time or opportunity to go to the beach, she incorporates classic yoga and pilates workouts in the local gym. While she watches her diet closely to keep her physique slim, she doesn’t hesitate to eat chocolate delicacies from time to time to satisfy her sugar cravings.
Deniz Baysal Favorite Things
- Activities – Traveling, Sunbathing
- Drink – Coffee
- Sports – Tennis, Soccer, Diving
- Animals – Cat, Dog
- Gift – Flowers
Deniz Baysal Facts
- She and her partner had 2 cats and 1 dog in April 2019.
- After she received support and encouragement by her theater teacher at Izmir Karsiyaka Municipal Theater, she worked as an actor for 10 years parallel to her elementary and secondary education.
- Deniz often posts pictures and videos of her nephew as they are very close.
- Even though she never pursued a musical career, she can sing very well. Deniz has filmed numerous videos with her partner for social media. He would usually play the guitar to accompany her singing.
- In 2017, she was featured in the January issue of the InStyle magazine, as well as the June issue of the Elele magazine.
- Deniz appeared on the covers of the Formsante magazine in May 2018, and the Lady Magazine in September 2018.
- Visit her official website @ denizbaysal.com.tr.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook Fan Page.
Featured Image by Deniz Baysal / Instagram