|Elodie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1990|
|Boyfriend||Fabio Bartolo Rizzo|
Elodie is an Italian singer and model who first came into the spotlight after finishing 2nd in the 15th season (2015) of the Italian talent-based reality TV show Amici di Maria De Filippi. Following her breakthrough, she was signed up by Universal Music Italy and all her studio albums since then – Un’altra Vita (2016, 2nd), Tutta Colpa Mia (2017, 6th), and This Is Elodie (2020, 6th) – have made it into the ‘Top 10’ of the Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana (FIMI) charts. The album Un’altra Vita was also certified ‘Gold’ by FIMI. Several of her singles such as Tutta Colpa Mia (2017), Nero Bali (2018), Margarita (2019), and Pensare Male (2019) have also been certified ‘Platinum’ by FIMI.
Elodie Di Patrizi
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Father – Roberto Di Patrizi
Pop, Contemporary R&B, Rap
- Universal Music Italy
- Island Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elodie has dated –
- Andrea Maggino (2013–2015) – Before participating in the reality TV show Amici di Maria De Filippi in 2015, she was engaged to Italian DJ-Producer Andrea Maggino.
- Raffaele Esposito (2016-2018) – While she was participating in Amici di Maria De Filippi, she met Italian pop singer Raffaele Esposito aka Lele. The two began dating in June 2016 and broke up in 2018.
- Fabio Bartolo Rizzo (2019-Present) – Elodie began dating Italian rapper Fabio Bartolo Rizzo aka Marracash after the release of the hit 2019 song Margarita for which the duo had collaborated.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Creole)
She is of Italian descent on her father’s side and Creole descent on her French mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, silver, or pink.
- Petite frame
- Short-cropped, neck-length hair
- Affable smile
- Has a ‘Cross’ marked tattoo on her left shoulder
Elodie has been featured in the campaigns of brands such as –
- Pinko (2018-2019)
- Brosway jewels (2019)
- Puma (2019)
- #IAMWOMAN fragrance by Calvin Klein (2019)
- Yamamay (2019-2020)
- Schwarzkopf Heads (2020)
- Lancome cosmetics (2020)
Elodie Favorite Things
- Italian Rappers – Babe, Chadia, Madame
- Singers/Musical Influences – Etta James, Raf, Nina Simone, Giorgia, Lucio Battisti, Emma Marrone, Elisa
- DJ – Kaytranada
- Music Genre – Pop, R&B, Rap, Reggae, Urban
Source – Wikipedia
- Before Elodie began her singing career, she had worked as a model and was involved in campaigns for several fashion and cosmetics brands.
- Once she ended her modeling career, she had also participated in the 3rd season of X Factor Italy.
- In 2016, she won the ‘Song of the Summer’ award at the Italia Summer Festival for her single titled Amore Avrai.
- In 2017, she won the ‘Golden Disc’ award at the Wind Music Award for her single titled Un’altra Vita (2016).
- She also uploads her music videos on her self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 260k subscribers.
Featured Image by Elodie / Instagram