|Emilie de Ravin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1981|
Emilie de Ravin is an Australian actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Roswell, Lost, and Once Upon a Time. At a very young age, she was selected to highly selective Australian Ballet School in Melbourne. She has done endorsement work for brands like Hanes. Emilie has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Emilie de Ravin
Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia
Emilie went to Christa Cameron School of Ballet in Melbourne to study ballet at the age of 9. Later, she was homeschooled by her mother. At the age of 15, she got admission in Australian Ballet School, where she participated in productions with The Australian Ballet and Dance World 301.
At Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Art, she studied acting and then, she joined Prime Time Actors Studio in Los Angeles.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
Emilie is represented by –
- Allison Band and Leslie Siebert, Talent Agents, The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Peter Varano and Sandie Schnarr, Talent Agents Voice, AVO Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Jacob Frederick Berne and Liz Pokora-Sadowsky, Talent Agents Commercial, The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Milly Millhauser, Talent Agent Personal Appearance, The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emilie has dated –
- Josh Janowicz (2000-2014) – Emilie and actor Josh Janowicz met in Los Angeles. They started dating in 2000. The couple got married on June 19, 2003, in Melbourne, Australia. They had their wedding ceremony 3 years later on June 26, 2006. In December 2003, they started living separately and then reunited again. In June 2009, it was reported that they had filed for divorce but Emilie called it off after visiting Japan with Josh. On July 8, 2014, Emilie filed for divorce and they officially got divorced in December 2014.
- Jeremy Davies (2011) – Emilie and actor Jeremy Davies were rumored to be dating in 2011.
- Eric Bilitch (2014-Present) – Emilie and director Eric Bilitch started dating in the summer of 2014. After dating for more than one year, Emilie announced via Twitter on October 2, 2015, that she was expecting a baby with boyfriend Eric Bilitch. The couple has a daughter together named, Vera Audrey de Ravin-Bilitch (b. March 12, 2016). They got engaged on July 6, 2016. She gave birth to a son named Theodore Kubrick de Ravin-Bilitch on December 9, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Emilie has English and French ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
Bright blue eyes
She has been featured in the print ads for the following brands –
- Hanes (2006)
- JCPenney Wedding registry (2008)
Emilie also appeared in a Breast Cancer commercial in 2010.
Best Known For
Appearing as Claire Littleton in ABC drama, Lost from 2004 to 2010 and playing the role of Tess Harding in science fiction TV series Roswell from 2000 to 2002
Emilie made her theatrical film debut in the comedy horror fantasy film Santa’s Slay in 2005.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the action-adventure fantasy TV series BeastMaster in 1999.
Emilie de Ravin Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Gelato, and Dumplings
- Burger Place – Umami Burger
- Books – Harry Potter series
- TV Show – Friends
- Emoji – Baby
Source – BuzzFeed
Emilie de Ravin Facts
- She has a pet dog named Bella and a mini beagle named Mabel.
- Monique Lhuillier designed her wedding dress.
- Emilie de Ravin is allergic to peanuts.
- In 2005, she was ranked 47 on the Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list and then ranked 68 in 2008.
- Emilie’s paternal great-great-grandparents were French.
- Her daughter’s name Vera is actually pronounced as “vyeh-ruh”.
- She likes to do hiking and gardening in her leisure time.
- She is good friends with her former Lost (2004) co-stars Maggie Grace and Dominic Monaghan.
- At the age of 18, she got the role of Tess Harding in the teen television series Roswell, just one month after relocating to Los Angeles.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0