Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
To polish off her acting skills, she got enrolled in acting classes at Actors Centre in Surry Hills where she was mentored by Simon Hunt.
Model, actress, presenter and television personality
- Father – Andy McNaught
- Mother – Lindy McNaught
- Siblings – She has older brothers.
Erin McNaught is represented by
- Chic Management
- London based Insanity Group
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin McNaught has dated
- Braith Anasta (2007-2009) – Erin started going out with NRL star Braith Anasta in 2007. They had met through mutual friends in the early months of 2007. They were pretty regular at the red carpet events in Australia. After being together for more than two years, they decided to live together and she moved into his upscale apartment in Coogee neighborhood of New South Wales in July 2009. However, their relationship didn’t last long, as they decided to go separate ways a month later. They were struggling to find time for each other due to their work commitments.
- Nathan Jolliffe – After her sudden breakup from Anasta, she found solace in Amazing Race winner Nathan Jolliffe’s arms. Some sources contend that they started going out towards the end of 2009, while others claim that they got in a relationship in early months of 2010. However, by March, they had become very public about their relationship as they were pictured indulging in cute PDA at the Melbourne Fashion Week. Early in 2011, they had moved in together in an apartment in Bondi. In September 2011, they had broken up.
- Example (2011-Present) – Erin got in a relationship with singer Example (real name Elliot Gleave) in 2011. They had first met in October after she had interviewed him for MTV. She tweeted to thank him for the interview and he tweeted back. About a month later, she went over to London to meet him. In November 2012, they announced their engagement. They got married in Australia in May 2013. In December 2014, she gave birth to their first child, Evander Maxwell Gleave. In November 2016, she had suffered a miscarriage. In May 2017, she took to her Instagram to announce that they were expecting their second child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and toned figure
- Elongated chin
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Erin has done endorsement work for beverage giant, Pepsi.
She has also done promotional work for
- Zu Shoes
- Ant Pantz,
In 2008, she was made the brand ambassador of
- REPLAY Faces
- Charity campaign Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Sienna Cammeniti in the famous Australian soap opera, Neighbours.
- Having served as a host and presenter of the music show, MTV Hits Weekly Hot30 Countdown.
Erin is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in the Australian technology oriented show, Cybershack.
Erin regularly works out with her personal trainer Beau Brammall to keep her figure trim. She keeps switching her workout around to maximize her workout gains. But, her overall workout principles remain the same. As she tends to gain muscle pretty quickly, she avoids going for classic heavy and low rep combinations. Instead, she opts to maintain a high tempo and fast pace, which helps her burn calories as well as maintain good muscle tone.
She lays special emphasis on body weight exercises and uses fitness accessories such as TRX bands and medicine balls to make her workouts even more grueling. In case, she has a busy schedule, she goes for a short 15 minutes high-intensity interval training workout. Such is her dedication and faith in working out that she continued working out even during her pregnancy. And, she wasn’t averse to lifting weights either. Plus, she maintains a fairly active lifestyle and usually loves cycling and playing beach soccer.
Such is her dedication and faith in working out that she continued exercising even during her pregnancy. She wasn’t averse to lifting weights either. Plus, she maintains a fairly active lifestyle and usually loves cycling and playing beach soccer.
As per diet, she believes in keeping it healthy and clean. She sees no point in starving herself. The core of her diet is made up of fruits, vegetables, and rich protein sources such as chicken and fish. She drinks a lot of water throughout the day but doesn’t mind a glass of red wine once in a while. Also, she isn’t fussed about eating her favorite foods. But makes sure that it is in moderation.
Erin McNaught Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese
- Hair Product – Aveda conditioner with Buriti oil
- Foundation – Clarins True Radiance
Source – Body and Soul
Erin McNaught Facts
- In 2006, she was crowned the winner of the Miss Australia competition. However, she didn’t progress well at the Miss Universe competition in the same year.
- After her topless photographs surfaced, the Miss Australia event coordinator and the judge decided for her crown to be stripped away. However, it was later decided that she would keep her crown.
- Before focusing on her modeling career, she had joined a music band named, Short Straw. She was a guitarist as well as a backup vocalist in the band.
- She also courted a minor controversy during her participation in Miss Universe competition as she failed to take enough outfits to the competition.
- In September 2009, she sliced the index finger of her right hand after falling off the dirt bike. Her finger got trapped underneath the spinning wheel. She was performing a stunt in the shooting of Cybershack.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.