|Eve Hewson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1991|
Eve Hewson is an Irish actress. She is the daughter of U2 lead singer Paul David Hewson also known as Bono. Eve is best known for Portraying the role of Mary in 2011 drama This Must Be the Place and playing Nurse Lucy Elkins in Steven Soderbergh’s TV series The Knick. The actress has a strong growing fanbase with over 35k followers on Instagram.
Memphis Eve Sunny Day Hewson
She divides her time between Dublin and New York.
Eve attended the Dalkey School Project and St. Andrew’s College in Dublin. She later went to New York University.
- Father – Paul David Hewson (Singer)
- Mother – Ali Hewson (Activist)
- Siblings – Jordan Hewson (Older Sister), Elijah Hewson (Younger Brother), John Hewson (Younger Brother)
Eve is represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eve has dated –
- James Lafferty (2010-2015) – Eve started dating actor James Lafferty in 2010 and the couple was in a relationship that lasted for around 4 years. However, they parted ways in July 2015.
- Max Minghella (2015) – Actor Max Minghella was rumored to have dated Eve in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and Scottish roots.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Sharp facial features
Eve has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Mary in the 2011 drama movie, This Must Be the Place, and for playing the character of nurse Lucy Elkins in Steven Soderbergh’s TV series, The Knick
Eve made her theatrical film debut as Stella in The 27 Club in 2008.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in an episode of the talk show, The Late Late Show, in 2003.
Eve Hewson Facts
- She was named Eve because she was born at 7 am on 7 July. So, her first name, “eve”, has been taken from the middle of the word “seven”.
- Eve’s parents were against her decision to pursue acting.
- As per an article, the Hewson family is wealthy enough not to work for generations but Eve was raised to be independent.
- In one of her interviews, Eve has stated that she did not get money from her parents and that she never would. She likes to be independent and work to earn for herself.
- She acted alongside her sister in her first short film, Lost and Found.
- Follow Eve Hewson on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Eve Hewson / Instagram