|Ezgi Mola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1983|
Ezgi Mola is a Turkish actress best known for the portrayal of characters such as Eylul in Boss Wants a Happy Ending and Ceren in Celal and Ceren. In 2006, she won the Sadri Alisik Award for her role in the film Hayatimin Kadinisin. Ezgi has a strong fan base with over 4 million followers on her Instagram and more than 1.8 million followers on Twitter.
She studied at Akademi İstanbul and later, she graduated from Müjdat Gezen Arts Centre.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Izgi is represented by ID İletişim.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ezgi has dated –
- Umut Kurt (2006-2013) – Ezgi was in a long-term relationship with actor Umut Kurt as they started dating in 2006. However, the couple parted ways in 2013.
- Togan Gökbakar (2013-2015) – Ezgi started dating director Togan Gökbakar in 2013. They, however, broke up 2 years later in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Colossal eyes
- Wide smile
Ezgi has promoted the brands like İpana&OralB through her social media.
Best Known For
Her portrayal of the character of Ceren in Celal and Ceren and for playing Eylul in Boss Wants a Happy Ending
Izgi made her theatrical film debut as Berrak in the drama-comedy film, Magic Carpet Ride, in 2005.
First TV Show
She made her first TV Show appearance in the series Karate Can in 2000.
Ezgi stays in shape by working out regularly. She has often posted pictures on Instagram in which she can be seen working out at the gym.
Ezgi Mola Facts
- It was while she was studying at the Akademi İstanbul that Ezgi made her first television appearance in 2000 in Karate Can.
- After her first television role, she continued her studies at Müjdat Gezen Arts Centre for 4 more years.
- The actress has also appeared in recurring roles in shows like Senden Baska and Canım Ailem.
- In 2006, she acted in a film titled Hayatimin Kadinisin for which she won the Sadri Alisik Award.
- Follow Ezgi Mola on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ezgi Mola / Instagram