|Florencia Bertotti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1983|
Florencia Bertotti is an Argentinian actress, singer, and producer who is known for appearing in telenovelas such as Verano del ’98, Son Amores, Floricienta. She has won numerous awards such as Martín Fierro Award and a Clarín Award. Her first appearance on screen was in an Argentinian commercial Arcos at the age of 12. Florencia has a huge social media fan base with more than 900k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
María Florencia Bertotti
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Florencia went to an all-girls private Catholic school, Colegio Nuestra Señora de la Misericordia in Belgrano, Capital Federal.
Actress, Singer, Producer
- Father – Gustavo Bertotti (Jeweler)
- Mother – María Baleirón (Psychology Teacher)
- Siblings – Clara Bertotti (Older Sister) (Lawyer)
- RCA Victor
- Cris Morena Group
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Florencia has dated –
- Guido Kaczka (1999-2010) – Florencia and Argentinian actor and TV host Guido Kaczka first met on the set of Endless Summer in 1998. They started dating in 1999. The couple got married on December 2, 2006. They have a son together named Romeo Kaczka (b. July 10, 2008). They divorced in 2010.
- Federico Amador (2010-Present) – Florencia started dating actor Federico Amador after her divorce with Guido. They started living together in March 2011. The couple can be seen together in her various Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her big smile
- Green eyes
She has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Marmalade Arcor (1994)
- Fanta (2010)
- 47 Street (2000)
- Tang Sticks (2009)
- Lady Stork footwear (2004-2005)
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Appearing in soap operas like Verano del ’98, Son Amores, and Floricienta
- Playing roles in films like Sweethearts (2002) and Flinderella (2004)
As a Singer
She has contributed her voice to various telenovelas such as Floricienta, Nini, Guapas, and Killer Women.
Florencia made her theatrical film debut in the drama film, The Lighthouse in 1998.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the romantic drama series Dulce Ana in 1995.
Her diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Florencia Bertotti Favorite Things
Her favorite things are not known.
Florencia Bertotti Facts
- Bertotti won Martin Fierro Award under the “Best Actress in a Comedy Series” category in 2002 and then again in 2003.
- She was only 7 years old when her parents divorced.
- She got her first role in an Argentinian commercial for Arcos at the age of 12.
- Her father died in 1999.
- In 1998, she was featured in the popular film El Faro, for which she got nominated at the Argentine Film Critics Association Award for “Best New Actress”.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Florencia Bertotti / Instagram