|Franko Fraize Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Franko Fraize is an independent British rapper who has achieved success in the underground hip-hop scene. His music has also been featured on the popular radio channels such as BBC Norfolk, BBC Suffolk, and BBC Radio 1Xtra.
Thetford, England, United Kingdom
He is based in his hometown of Thetford, England.
The information about Franko Fraize’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Joey La Meche (Younger Brother)
Franko Fraize is represented by Cat Park of Tenletter PR.
British Hip Hop
- Hoodlum Records
- Ten Letter Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Franko Fraize is a married man and has kids. However, he refrains from talking about his personal life, even on his social media accounts, because of which it is difficult to say much about his wife and kids.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Franko Fraize hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single, Treasures, which was playlisted by BBC Radio 1 and whose video was featured on music TV channels such as Channel AKA and Flava
- The success of his single, Underdog, which was featured on the Sky Sports’ TV show, Soccer AM as well as got featured on the BBC’s The Football League Show
- Having supported popular English music groups such as Rudimental and Chase & Status
As a Singer
Franko Fraize has focussed mostly on releasing singles and his first single to gain mainstream exposure was Watch How I’m Moving.
His other singles include Treasures and Underdog.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Franko Fraize Favorite Things
- Influence – Mike Skinner
Source – Access Creative
Franko Fraize Facts
- He started his music career in 2007 by initially focusing on rapping about the small town he was raised in. However, he wasn’t sure if he would receive the right sort of backing to become successful.
- Early in his career, he focussed on uploading his music on YouTube and Myspace to gain exposure.
- In 2012, he was brought in by Mike Skinner to support him on the Norwich leg of The D.O.T. tour. It was a huge moment in his career as he considers Skinner as his influence.
- At the age of 19, he started working for the British TV network, BT.
- Follow Franko Fraize on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Franko Fraize / Instagram