Gabriel Fernández Arenas
Gabi’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Gabi is signed with K.Floris Sports Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gabi’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Passionate player
- Warrior on the pitch
Gabi’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35½ cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Gabi has appeared in a TV advert for Atletico Madrid.
Gabriel’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
His huge contribution to both his team’s offense and defense. Gabi was the key player for Atletico Madrid’s success during the 2011-2012 and 2013-2014 seasons when the Spanish team managed to win the UEFA Europa League (2011-2012), Copa del Rey (2012-2013) and, Primera Division (2013-2014).
First Football Match
Gabi played his first official game as a senior with the reserve team of Atletico Madrid in 2002.
- Set-Pieces taker
- Long Balls
- Commits foul often
Gabi has not acted yet.
First TV Show
He has not appeared in any other TV show than football matches itself.
Gabi’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Gabriel Fernandez Favorite Things
Gabriel Fernandez Facts
- He was a part of the Atletico Madrid’s youth system.
- Gabi was loaned to Getafe CF. During his loan time at the Spanish club, he appeared in 52 matches and scored only one goal against RCD Espanyol on April 9, 2006.
- In February 2009, Gabi agreed on signing a four-year deal with Real Zaragoza for a price of 9 million euros.
- During the 2010-2011 season, he captained Zaragoza.
- On July 1, 2011, Gabi moved to Atletico Madrid after he signed a contract worth 3 million euros.
- During the 2012-2013 season, Fernandez was named the new captain of Atletico Madrid by the club’s manager Diego Simeone.
- As a member of the U-20 national team of Spain, he finished in second place at the 2003 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- He won the Supercopa de España with Atletico Madrid in 2014.
- Gabi is not on social media.