|Greg Cipes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1980|
Greg Cipes is an American voice actor, actor, singer, and producer known for lending his voice to various popular characters in TV shows and films like Teen Titans, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avengers Assemble, and Ben 10. He has received various awards and has done endorsement work for popular brands like NASCAR and Brents Sportswear. He has a mild social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Gregory Michael Cipes
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
There is no information about the schools and colleges that Greg Cipes has attended.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer, Musician, Producer, Professional Surfer
- Father – Geoff Cipes
- Mother – Robin Mrasek
- Siblings – None
Greg Cipes is managed by –
- Stephanie Davis, Wetdog Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Izzy Arias, Talent Agent Voice, United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Vocals, Guitar, Flute
High Valley Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Greg Cipes has rarely spoken about his personal life in his interactions with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Lean athletic figure
- Shoulder length hair
- Blue eyes
Greg Cipes has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Brents Sportswear
- Product With A Purpose!
- Cartoon Network
- Warner Bros TV
- DC Universe
- Chicagoland Speedway
He does not follow any religion. In his own words –
I DO NOT follow any Religion, nor do I Vote. I am Free from Mental Slavery and Hypocrisy. I am an Artist and a believer in DOG.
Best Known For
- Voice acting popular characters such as Beast Boy in Teen Titans, Michelangelo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Iron Fist in Avengers Assemble, and Kevin Ethan Levin in Ben 10.
- Receiving numerous BTVA Television Voice Acting Awards in categories such as “Best Vocal Cast in a Television Series” for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), “Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series – Action/Drama” for Ben 10: Omniverse (2012), “Best Male Lead Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action/Drama” for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) as the voice of “Michelangelo”, and “Best Vocal Ensemble in a New Television Series” for Teen Titans Go! (2013).
In 2007, Greg Cipes’s band Cipes and the People released their first album titled Conscious Revolution with High Valley Entertainment. The album has 18 tracks.
In 2001, he made his theatrical film debut in the horror, thriller, and mystery film Do You Wanna Know a Secret?
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in the 2003 drama film, Holes. However, his role in the movie wasn’t credited. His first credited role as a voice actor was in the 2006 film, The Wild as Ryan.
First TV Show
In 1998, he made his first TV show appearance in the series Miami Sands.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut in 2002 by lending his voice to the character of Jacko Jr. in the animated series, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?
Greg Cipes was a professional surfer before he started his acting career. He practices meditation on a daily basis. Greg is an advocate and practitioner of raw vegan diet.
Greg Cipes Favorite Things
- To Do – Teaching meditation and playing music
Source – Twitter
Greg Cipes Facts
- In 1998, Greg became the 3rd best Junior Professional Surfer of United States.
- Since the age of 8, he has followed a vegetarian diet and in 2009, he became a vegan.
- Greg is a member of the band Cipes and the People. The band performs reggae and hip-hop songs with a huge fan following in the United States and Asia.
- He has a dog named Wingmang G.
- He is associated with animal rescue, education and adoption groups such as Animal Alliance Network and MaeDay Rescue in Los Angeles.
- Visit his official website @ www.gregcipes.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0