|Haeryung (Na Hae-ryung) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1994|
Haeryung is a South Korean singer and actress best known for being associated with Korean girl groups EXID and BESTie. She has appeared in TV shows such as Magic Kid Masuri, Hi! School: Love On, My Lovely Girl, and The Producers. Haeryung has amassed more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
Haeryung attended the Seoul Performing Arts High School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Haeryung was previously represented by YNB Entertainment.
K-pop, Trip-Hop, Electropop, R&B
She was previously signed with YNB Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haeryung has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
Haeryung has done endorsement work for brands like JAYJUN Cosmetics.
Best Known For
Being associated with Korean girl groups EXID and BESTie
As a Singer
Haeryung was part of EXID’s debut single album Holla which released in February 2012.
With BESTie, she released her first EP titled Hot Baby in July 2014, which peaked at number 7 on the Korean music charts.
Haeryung made her theatrical film debut in Once Upon a Time in a Battlefield in 2003.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Dancing Girl Wawa in 2001.
- She has been an actress before starting a career as a singer.
- In 2012, she was contacted by her bandmate Yuji to audition for the girl group EXID and she was selected.
- She officially debuted with EXID in February 2012.
- She remained the member of EXID for 2 months and was featured in the group’s debut single album, Holla.
- The reason behind her departure from the group as given by the agency was that she had to focus on her acting career.
- Haeryung joined another South Korean girl group named BESTie formed by YNB Entertainment after leaving EXID and made her official debut in July 2013.
- In September 2017, YNB Entertainment announced that she along with groupmate Hyeyeon would be continuing as a band, while, rest of the members departed. The band ultimately disbanded in 2018.
- Her hobbies include cooking, skateboarding, and biking.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Oldlady / Tistory / CC BY-4.0