|Hala Al Turk Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 2002|
Hala Al Turk is a Bahraini singer and social media personality who shot to fame after appearing on the reality show, Arabs Got Talent, in 2011. She started singing at a very young age performing for her family and friends and soon decided to pursue a career in the same field. Over the years, Hala Al Turk has released several singles and EPs such as Zahgana, Ya Rab Samehni, Happy Happy, Why I’m so Afraid, Live in the Moment, I Love You Mama, Baba Nezel Maasha, Happy Birthday Hammad, Ok Habibi, Ah Ya Qamar, Jaa Al Qamar, Nahwaky Ya ElBahrain, and Khali Blash. She has also appeared in a couple of TV shows and has launched her line of cosmetics, Hala Cosmetics. Becoming popular at a very young age, she has also had her share of problems which once made her father deactivate her Instagram account. Moreover, Hala Al Turk has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Facebook, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Hala Al Turk
Hala Al Turk divides her time between Bahrain and Jordan.
The details related to Hala Al Turk’s academic qualifications are not known.
Singer, Social Media Personality
- Father – Mohamed Al Turk (Music Producer)
- Mother – Mona al Saber
- Siblings – Mohammed Al Turk (Brother), Hammond Al Turk (Brother)
Hala Al Turk is managed by her father, Mohamed Al Turk.
She has released her music via Platinum Records FZ-LLC.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hala Al Turk has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Hala Al Turk is of Bahraini-Jordanian descent on her father’s side and has Syrian roots on her mother’s side.
Hala Al Turk often highlights her hair ‘blonde’.
She often wears colored contact lens.
- Deep-set eyes
- Plump lips
Hala Al Turk became the face of a new line launched by Beyond Beauty in 2018.
She has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of POCA & POCA, Beauteous, and MaxFashionMENA.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the show, Arabs Got Talent
- Having released several singles and EPs such as Live in the Moment, I Love You Mama, Happy Happy, Happy Birthday Hammad, Ok Habibi, Ah Ya Qamar, Nahwaky Ya ElBahrain, and Khali Blash
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Facebook, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
Hala Al Turk has released a couple of singles and EPs such as Zahgana, Ya Rab Samehni, Happy Happy, Why I’m so Afraid, Live in the Moment, I Love You Mama, Baba Nezel Maasha, Happy Birthday Hammad, Ok Habibi, Ah Ya Qamar, Jaa Al Qamar, Nahwaky Ya ElBahrain, and Khali Blash.
She stays fit by leading an active life.
Hala Al Turk Facts
- She started singing at a very young age and would usually sing for her family and friends during her initial years.
- In her native language, her name goes as حلا الترك.
- Hala Al Turk realized her passion for music when she was around 4 years old.
- She was discovered as an artist before she turned 10 years old.
- In 2011, she appeared on the MBC reality television talent show, Arabs Got Talent, and sang “Ma yeseh Ela Alsaheh”. She was only 8 years old at that time.
- Hala Al Turk has performed in a number of concerts and festivals.
- In 2016, she received a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards nomination in the “Favorite Arab Act” category.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on January 28, 2017, and it has accumulated more than 2 million views on its videos.
- Some of her most popular songs are Happy Happy, which has amassed more than 350 million views on YouTube, and I Love You Mama, which has accumulated more than 80 million views on YouTube.
- Her song, Happy Birthday Hammad, is dedicated to her brother.
- Hala Al Turk has also launched her own line of cosmetics named Hala Cosmetics.
- Once, her father deactivated her Instagram account because of all the unsuitable messages and comments she was receiving from the people. In a previous incident, a man even offered to marry her when she was only 13 years old.
- Hala Al Turk also auditioned for the role of Princess Jasmine in Disney’s musical fantasy film, Aladdin (2019). However, the part finally went to the English actress and singer, Naomi Scott.
- Follow Hala Al Turk on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iTunes, YouTube, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Hala Al Turk / Instagram