|Holly Frazier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1970|
|Spouse||Evan Frazier Sr.|
Holly Frazier is an American reality-TV star, actress, doctor, author, and motivational speaker. She is best known for starring on Lifetime reality-TV dancing series Dance Moms (2011-2017) alongside her daughter, Nia Sioux.
The Rational One
Pennsylvania, United States
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Holly earned her Bachelor’s degree in History and American Studies from Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States in 1992.
She attended H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States between 1997 and 2003. She earned a Master of Public Management degree in Educational Leadership and Administration.
In 2011, after 3 years of studies, Holly earned her doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
Reality-TV Star, Author, Motivational Speaker, Actress, Doctor
- Siblings – Heather Adora (Sister)
Holly Frazier is represented by –
- Edit Media Group (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Monogram Management Group (Manager) in Pasadena, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly Frazier has dated –
- Evan Frazier Sr. (1995-Present) – She married to Evan Frazier Sr., an author, dancer, entrepreneur, non-profit leader, and corporate executive, on August 12, 2015. They have 3 children. Their oldest child is a son named Evan Frazier Jr. (b. November 22, 1998), a football and lacrosse athlete. They also have a daughter Nia Sioux (b. June 20, 2001), a singer, author, reality-TV star, actress, and dancer, and son William Frazier (b. April 5, 2003), a social media star and comedian.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Wide nose
Holly Frazier has endorsed brands such as Flat Tummy App, Disney, Olive & Bette’s, Allure, and SmileDirectClub.
She is religious.
Holly Frazier Favorite Things
- Dishes – Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Ziti, Potato Pie
- Drink – Coffee With Milk
- Quote – “A winner is a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
Holly Frazier Facts
- She is originally from The Bronx, New York City, New York.
- She enrolled her daughter Nia Sioux in the Abby Lee Dance Studio at the age of 10 due to her own love of dancing.
- When she was a young teenager, Holly was pretty shy, awkward, quiet, and kept to herself and reading books. However, she was proud of being a bookworm and loved school.
- She finished her 1st year of college during the last year of high school.
- Holly was a member of a dancing group that danced to African music as a college student.
- Holly suffered a foot injury in April 2013.
- She has worked as a teacher, school leader, and administrator for more than 20 years.
- Holly was a Middle School Director at the Winchester Thurston School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She worked as Director of Admissions at the Ellis School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
- Holly released a well-known book, Moments of Clarity, on March 26, 2014.
- Holly gained prominence in the same fashion as Melissa Gisoni, mom of Dance Mom stars Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler.
- She was known as ‘The Rational One’ among moms of dancers on the TV show for always keeping calm.
- She is a year and 5 days older than Kelly Hyland, a fellow Dance Moms reality-TV star.
- Holly has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- She and her family had a dog named Olive who passed away on March 20, 2020. They also have a rescued Chihuahua mix named Sasha and a Yorkshire Terrier.
- She can never “wear too much jewelry.”
Featured Image by Holly Frazier / Instagram